Chapter Seven

Kylie's P.O.V

"Yo Kylie!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked around until my eyes landed on a guy straight towards me.

"Christian?" I said as he came closer. "Christian!" I smiled and went up to him. "You're seeing the game with me?" I asked.

"Yup! I had nothing else to do."

"Don't you have school?"

"Yeah.. But I didn't want to go." He chuckled.

"Oh well.. thank god it was you, I thought it would of been Justin." I sighed in relief.

"Scooter was going to ask Justin since I wasn't going to at first, but then I decided to." He smiled.

"Yay!" I smiled and hugged him. "Let's go to the place right now." I suggested. Christian nodded and we both got a cab to the arena place.

* * *

"How much time until it starts?" I asked as Christian and I strolled around inside, we didn't want to go to our seats yet.

"About... 15 minutes." Christian said while checking the time.

"Wanna get food?" I asked.

"You always think about food."

"Just come on." I smiled and we went to the food stands.

5 Minutes Later

"Court side seats, nice." Christian said as we sat down.

"I wonder who's gonna sit next to me." I said as I saw two open seats next to me.

"Same." Christian said.

"I feel weird having them take picture of me while eating." I said as I stared at the photographers.

"Just ignore them." Christian said. I nodded and ate.

"Kylie?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and say Daniel.

"Daniel?" I asked as a smile formed on my face. "What are you doing here?"

"I won tickets to the game!" He smiled.

"Wow, really? Where are you sitting?" I asked.

"Next to Christian." He said.

"No sit next to me.. I'm sure whoever has this seat won't mind trading." I said and motioned him to sit down.

"Who's he?" Christian asked.

"My husband." I said jokingly.

"Oh look! You're still wearing the ring!" He smiled.

"Ring?" Christian asked. He was totally confused.

"Daniel is a fan that I met when I was meeting everyone after my interview, he asked me to marry him and I said to show me the ring and then he showed me.. So I accepted it." I explained.

"So you're really gonna marry him?"

"No.. I don't know. I accepted the ring as a sign of love." I said.

"So it's a love ring? You love each other?"

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

"Hey little boy that's my seat." I heard someone say. The three of us looked up and who said it.

"Justin what are you doing here?" Christian asked.

"I'm here to watch the game with Chaz." He said while pointing to Chaz who was sitting in the seat next to Daniel. "This is my seat."