Chapter Twenty- Eight

Meeting

Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie...Kylie." Dad said as he shook my shoulder. He wanted to attend the meeting also so I didn't make wrong decisions like I have before.

"Huh?" I said as looked up from my notepad. Everyone was staring at me so I looks back down at my notepad and saw that I was writing Justin's name with hearts and I drew a stick figure of him. I blushed and quickly scribbled it out and changed the paper. I smiled slightly as I looked at dad. He frowned and shook his head.

"Are you paying attention?" Dad asked.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. That thing about the.." I said nervously while looking up at the board. "Oh about the new clothing theme." I read from the board.

"Let's take a 5 minute break, sound good?" Dad said. Everyone agreed and left to go get some fresh air. "Kylie come here." Dad sighed and motioned me to follow him to the hallway.

"What?" I asked while playing with my fingers.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing is wrong." I defended.

"Really? You're not paying attention, you're not being active, you're day dreaming about Justin."

"I'm not day dreaming about Justin."

"Really? Then why are you drawing his name and little pictures of him?" He said while crossing his arms. I just frowned and shrugged. "Do you want this?"

"Want what?" I asked.

"Do you want to keep on modeling? These clothing lines.. Do you want it? Because lately you haven't been doing 100% ... You don't seem like you like doing this anymore. I can stop all of this."

"No don't do that, Im not good at anything else dad please.. I can't go to college because I know I will get bullied and I don't like studying and learning. I don't have any other talents, please Im sorry I'll put in 110% for now on, please don't quit this for me, don't give up on me." I begged.

"Alright, I won't. You have to focus from now on Kylie, the next time you're getting off track again.. You're done." Dad warned.

"Okay okay okay I got it, Im focused. Let's go back to the meeting." I said and looked more happier and alive for dad. When the meeting continued this time I got involved in everything and overall it was pretty good and I have a lot of work coming up.

* * *

"Please leave me alone!" I said in annoyance as I found Justin sitting on the steps in front dad's house.

"No I want to talk to you." Justin said as he stood up quickly and blocked the doorway. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"I don't want to talk." I said while rolling my eyes. "Now move." I tried to push Justin to the side, but he grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall.

"I said I want to talk." He said sternly. I rolled my eyes and heard the door open. Justin and I both looked to the door way and saw Jackson standing there. He glared are Justin and just stood there.

"Go inside Jackson, I got this." I said and waited for him to go back inside. He sighed and shook his head before he went back inside. "What do you want?" I asked Justin.

"I want you back." He frowned.

"I don't want you back. Leave me alone."

"Why not? I've said I'm sorry over a million times!" He started to get frusterated.