Chapter Five

Next Morning

Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie you need to get up." Dad sighed as he sat down at the edge of my bed.

"I don't want to." I mumbled without looking at him.

"You have a doctors appointment today and you need to eat, you didn't eat diner last night."

"No." I sighed. "Leave me alone."

"Kylie.. Please don't be stubborn."

"Justin fucking slapped me last night! I don't have the energy to eat or walk around!" I yelled while sitting up.

"He did?!" Dad asked surprised. "I heard you guys fighting but I didn't know he hit you." Dad said as he gave me a hug.

"Yes." I frowned.

"Don't worry I'll do something with him."

"Fire him?!" I said a little excitingly.

"No I can't fire him.." Dad chuckled.

"Yes you can, you just don't want to." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"I'll cancel his show at madison square garden next week."

"You will?" I asked. I thought he was just lying.

"Yes, as a punishment... I'll call right now." Dad said as he took out his phone. He called the owners of MSG and told them to cancel the concert.

"Yay! He's going to get so pissed!" I smiled and hugged dad.

"Now come on.. Get ready for the day and then come down to eat breakfast, okay?"

"Ok." I nodded.

"Love you." He said while kissing my head and then left. Since I took a shower last night I decided to just wash my face, brush my teeth, and changed. As I was going down the stairs I heard his voice.

"Scooter why did you cancel my concert?! My Beliebers were looking forward to that one!" Justin scolded. I stopped hallways down the stairs and listened to them.

"Why the hell did you slap Kylie?!"

"I got angry!"

"Just because you're angry doesn't mean you can hit my daughter, let alone other women!" Dad scolded.

"It was a mistake! She said that I wanted to kill her! She wouldn't listen to me either! She didn't let me explain! I didn't mean to, I didn't know what I was thinking!" Justin defended.

"It still doesn't change what you've done! That concert is canceled and that's final." Dad said firmly. Justin rolled his eyes and looked in my direction. I quickly looked away and crossed my arms.

"Kylie.." Justin said quietly and walked over to me.

"I thought Alfredo made you go to Canada." I spat out.

"I didn't want to, I'm staying here."

"No, get out."

"No I'm staying right here." Justin shot back. "Kylie I'm sorry for last night."

"Whatever, I'm not ever forgiving you. So don't even try." I said while rolling my eyes and walking right pass him.

"Can you let me explain myself?" Justin asked while grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch her." Jackson scolded and pushed Justin away.

"Don't get into this bro." Justin snapped.

"I'm not your bro." Jackson said annoyed and lead me into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I whispered to Jackson as he motioned for me to sit in a stool. Dad was shaking his head and sighing, looks like he was stressed. Alfredo was here also, he was staring at me. Looks as if he was thinking about something important. He looked a little angry tho.