Chapter Seventeen

Few Weeks Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"So what's your relationship with popstar Justin Bieber?" The interviewer asked.

"Justin and I are just friends right now." I answered. All these interviews and they all have to mention Justin. It's getting annoying.

"What's your relationship with Luke Hemmings?"

"We're just friends too.. I don't think it will work out between us." I answered. Luke and I have been hanging out a couple of times. I wanted it to work out, but drama had to happen between the fans, so we thought it was best to be friends for now.

"What about you and Kian-"

"We're dating." I interrupted and I smirked.

"You're d-"

"We're married." I interrupted again.

"But y-"

"I am married to Kian Lawley." I giggled.

"Ok let me finish the question please sweetie, let's be serious." She said.

"Ok." I smiled and blushed a little.

"What is your relationship with Kian Lawley?" She asked. I smiled and got in a serious mode.

"Kian.. I don't know what we are... People are saying he has a girlfriend and then people are tellling he's single."

"Do you like him? Because basing on your tweets you have a crush on him."

"Yeah I like him." I blushed. "I find him really really really hot and attractive."

"How did you find him? He's not very famous like you are."

"I was stalking some fan accounts and then I found a picture of him and I was like 'damn he's fine' so I tweeted the picture saying something like 'find me him' and then everyone was like 'KIAN THAT'S KIAN' and then Im like to myself 'who the fuck is Kian?' so the fans they tweeted me information about him and it turns out he's a YouTuber.. So that night I stayed up basically tweeting and fangirling over him." I explained embarrasingly.

"Some people are claiming that you're only doing this to make Justin jealous.. Is that true?"

"No.. Im honestly not. I truely have a crush on Kian, he's so funny and cute."

"Do you feel bad for Justin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'd feel bad if someone that loved me gets upset that I like someone else."

"Well... I didn't know he was upset by me liking Kian."

"You chaged your profile name to i ship Kian & I and you changed your picture to him.. I think Justin would be upset."

"Well.. hashtag sorry not sorry." I joked.

"Do you wish to meet Kian?"

"Hell yeah." I smiled.

"Maybe we will make that work out." She smirked. I nodded and smiled.

"You've be inappropiate on twitter lately." She said as she showed some of the tweets I made.

"I see that, yup." I blushed.

"You have an obsession with the word 'ana'?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Why?"

"I believe that anal is a fun word to say... Like... a n a l." I joked. She gave me a weird look.

"You know people look up to you, right?"