Chapter Twenty-Three

Kylie's P.O.V

"I can't do this anymore Alfredo, I can't!" I cried to him as he embraced me with a hug. It's been exactly one week since Justin got me pregnant.

"Kylie yes you can. Its going to be okay." He said as he rubbed my back.

"No I can't, they're so mean to me when I've done nothing!" I cried. I was crying because I read hate that was sent to me. I always read it, but I don't know why it got to me this time.

"Kylie.. Look at me." Alfredo said as he made me look up at him. With his thumb he wiped away my tears. "I don't want you to cry about meaningless things in front of me anymore, okay? In fact, not at all. Kylie you're better than this. You're too precious to be crying... that and it's not good for your baby." He said in a caring voice that somehow made me feel warm inside. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Alfredo.." I said quietly before he cut me off by embracing me in a warm hug again.

"Shhh... Don't talk Ky, just be silent and listen to what I'm about to say, alright?" He asked. I nodded my head for him to continue. "You are perfect the way you are, they're just mad and jealous of you. Don't listen to their words, it's not worth it... Ky it's not worth it. I hate seeing you cry, I never want to see you upset or hurt. It hurts me when you're hurt.." He said quietly. I just stayed silent and slowly closed my eyes as he rubbed my back.

(A/N: I have no idea when pregnant people start getting sickness and stuff so bare with me lol)

"Fredo.. I have to throw up." I said quickly and ran to the bathroom. Alfredo followed me quickly and was right there holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

"Just let it out Ky... just let it out." He calmly said. I threw up for about a minute and then brushed my teeth.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"No Ky, you don't have to be sorry about anything. Come on its about 1 am, you need to sleep." He said while surprisingly picking me up and carried me to my room.

"Where's Justin again?" I asked sleepily.

"Uhh.. He's uh, he's at the studio making music for his fans. He said he's going to spend the night there to finish up important songs." Alfredo said.

"Oh okay." I yawned.

"Okay now go to sleep." He said while tucking me in. He turned to leave, but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Stay with me." I asked. He looked at me for a moment before answering.

"Ky if you need me I'll be in my room, it's just next door. You'll be okay." He pointed out. I sighed and nodded. I then laid back down after he left.

For a moment I just laid there in the dark silence. All I did was think about Fredo and how he actually cared. He made me feel like he cares about me. Which I think he actually does. He's making me feel warm inside, when I need someone the most he is there for me, which I admire a lot. I just want someone to be laying with me so I don't feel alone, I want Alfredo next to me since Justin can't.

I decided to get up and go over to Fredo's room. "Kylie? What are you doing?" Chaz said. I jumped a little because he startled me. He had a glass of milk in his hand.

"I'm going to lay down with Alfredo since Justin isn't here and I feel lonely." I answered.

"Well you know.." He started while coming up closer to me. "My room is always available for you." He winked while kissing my cheek.

"Uh no thanks Chaz." I said quickly and pushed him away. "I won't tell Justin this time, but next time I will." I said and went into Fredo's room.

"Ky what are you doing here? I told you to go to sleep." He stated. I locked his door so Chaz wouldn't come in before answering.