Chapter Twenty- Five

Kylie's P.O.V

"Come here Wubbz." I smiled as I chased him around the living room.

"Noo noo." He giggled as he ran away.

"Run! Faster! She's gonna get you!" Fredo warned playfully to Wubbz. We all started laughing and we had a good time. After a while Wubbz had to go take him nap.

"So what's going on with you and Justin now?" Alfredo asked.

"I'm done with him." I sighed. It's been a couple of weeks since he kicked me out. Since then he has been giving me mixed signals. He texts me that he misses me but then he shades me over twitter. I decided to stay away from him and focus on myself.

"He's going crazy... He's probably out drinking right now." Alfredo sighed and nodded in disappointment at the thought of Justin drinking.

"Let's not talk about him anymore.." I said uneasy. I didn't want to show that I was worried about him. "So why is Wubbz around 24/7 now?" I asked.

"Well for now I'm going to be taking care of him."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because his parents are going through a bad time.. They're going to have a divorce and they don't want him to watch them fight and stuff like that so I said I would take care of him." He explained.

"Oh.. Awh." I frowned at the thought of Wubbz losing his parents because of a divorce.

"Yeah so I'm going to take care of him like he's my son."

"That's nice." I smiled. We sat there in awkward silence until I brought up another subject. "How are you and Jasmine?" I asked.

"It's going good.. We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but she's probably busy." He answered. I was going to tell him what if she's cheating on him, but I didn't want to give him doubts.

"You know.. I secretly admire your relationship with her.. And the one Caitlin has with Ryan." I sighed and smiled sadly. "They're so perfect and then there's me with Justin.. We're so dysfunctional. We keep breaking up and stuff." I sighed.

"You and Justin were perfect." Alfredo said.

"Until the fame and girls caught up to him." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah."

"You better not turn like him." I warned. "Or else I will smack you so hard." I chuckled.

"Let's cuddle again." Alfredo said randomly.

"Nope I'm going to go work on sketches." I said quickly and left to my room. Lately he has been asking to cuddle or has been hugging me. I always try to avoid the quickest way I can.

Alfredo's P.O.V

I watched as she quickly hurried up the stairs. I let out a deep sigh.

If only you knew Kylie.. If only you knew how Im starting to feel towards you. The more I have to take care of you, the more I grow to love you.

Chaz's P.O.V

"Where the fuck is she?!" Justin drunkly asked as he poured another shot down his throat. Where is he even getting all this alcohol? "You told me she will come back!" He shouted to me as he threw the shot glass to the floor, I watched as it shattered all over.

"Calm down Justin! Go take a nap!" I demanded as I took away all the alcohol away from him. I hate seeing him ruin his life like this. He's constantly getting drunk or high.

"I want my baby Kylie." He started to sob. He's fucking bipolar when hers drunk. "I didn't mean it! I want her back! I love her." He cried while laying down on the floor.