Chapter Forty- Eight

Two Years Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"You guys are still engaged? When is the wedding?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know, we're always busy. Right now he's touring and I'm traveling often, this is my only day off actually." I sighed and pulled up to the arena where Justin's concert was held. "We planned some things when we have time but that's just like the flowers.. I still need to pick out my dress and we have to find a place to get married and we have to figure out who we're inviting and we ha-"

"Chill sis, don't stress yourself out." Jackson said as we walked up to the arena.

"IT'S KYLIE!! KYLIE KYLIE KYLIE!" A fan screamed. Shit I forgot I can't just show up like that. Next thing I knew Jackson and I were getting mobbed by a bunch of fans.

"Guys guys!" I shouted loud enough to over power their screams. "Please chill! You guys are acting like animals!" They all went silent and started to back away. "Thank you. If you guys stay calm then I'll take pictures, okay?" I smiled. They started to get in an orderly fashion and Jackson and I both took pictures and talked to them.

"Kylie please we don't have tickets.. Please let us in!" One fan said as she held on to me tight.

"Of course of course of course." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Just let me go and get tickets, okay? How many?" I asked. Once I knew the number Jackson and I went inside and got some extra tickets. We then handed then out and they were so happy with made me happy too. After we said goodbye I went inside to go find Justin. Where the hell is he.

"I don't see him." Jackson sighed.

"Ooo wine." I smiled and immediately got myself a glass. "Yas I like being legal now."

"Give me some." Jackson begged and made a sad face.

"You wish." I giggled and walked away to go find Justin again. I stopped to take a sip of my wine when I saw a flash go off from the corner of my eye. "AYE FREDO!" I smiled and ran towards him and gave him a big hug.

"Damn how can you run in big heels?" He laughed and hugged me back. "hey you know that your dad doesn't like it when you drink."

"It's just wine, I'm old enough, and he's not here so." I shrugged and drank some more. "Anyways, where's Justin? I haven't seen him."

"He's not here."

"Not here? He has to do meet and greet stuff soon doesn't he? Has he had sound check? Where is he?" What the heck Justin is always at his venues working.

"He doesn't do sound check anymore, at the beginning he did but he doesn't want to anymore so the band just do. The mic guy tests out all the microphones." He explained as we walked in a random direction. "I think Justin is still at his hotel or at his dressing room maybe he already came."

"What's wrong with him? Has he been upset? Is he acting differently?" I sighed as we tried to find his dressing room. Once we got there I was hesitant to go in, what if he was in a bad mood? "I'll just peek through." I quietly opened the door and looked in. "Who the fuck is that bitch." I whispered to Fredo as I saw Justin teaching a girl how to ride a hover board.

"Oh that's Hailey." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and opened the door wide open.

"Justin!!!! Baby!!" I said loudly and gave Justin a big hug. He was surprised so he let go of Hailey's hand she ended up falling. "Babe." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Kylie? Why are you here?" He asked. Is he really going to do this? I grew more and more annoyed with him.

"What your fiancé can't come to your show and come spend time with you?" I snapped and pointed out the ring.