Chapter Twenty

Two Weeks Later

Justin's P.O.V

"Fuck baby." Kylie moaned as I thrusted in and out even faster. I gave her a smirk and went even faster. "J-Justin." Kylie moaned.

"I love when you moan my name baby." I smirked and started to slow a little down.

"My turn." She smirked and pushed me back so I was laying down. She smirked and gave me a blowjob before she started to ride me.

"Kylie." I moaned as I rubbed my hands on her sides as he bounced up and down. "You're fucking sexy baby." Kylie smirked and made me put my hands on her boobs. I bit my lip and started to play with them.

"Ugh babe." Kylie happily moaned as we both cummed. I smirked as she laid down next to me with her head on my chest.

"Good?" I smirked as I made out with her a little.

"Good." She replied sexily.

"I love you baby." I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you too." She smiled and blushed. I smiled and we laid there for a while until there was a knock on the door. I quickly covered us with a blanket before the door opened widely.

"IT'S LIKE 1AM KEEP IT DOWN GOD DAMN!" Ryan scolded. Kylie blushed and hid her face in the blanket. Just then Chaz came in.

"Oh hell yeah threesome." He smirked and plopped himself next to Kylie.

"Chaz stop I'm naked." Kylie scolded as Chaz tried to get under the blanket also. I put my arm around Kylie's waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Bro stop." I scolded and hit him with a pillow.

"Guys get out." Kylie said annoyed.

"Fine next time you guys better invite me." Chaz sighed and left with Ryan.

"Next time lock the damn door." Kylie frowned.

"I will baby." I said and kissed her forehead. She snuggled into me and we both started to slowly fall asleep.

* * *

Morning

Kylie's P.O.V

"Have fun last night?" Caitlin asked me as I grabbed a sausage.

"Don't start." I sighed.

"Hey sexy." I heard Chaz say as he poked my side.

"Chaz you need to stop." I scolded. "You've been being sexual with me everyday since we've been here and I don't really like it."

"Maybe." He winked. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Can we do something today?" Caitlin asked. "Just you and I.. Girls day."

"Yeah sure." I smiled. "What do you want to do?"

"Caitlin don't make any plans today." Ryan said as he entered the kitchen.

"Why can't I?" Caitlin asked as her and Ryan shared a quick kiss. I find it really weird seeing them together. They just look like they'd go together.

"You and I are going on a date, I already have everything planned out and we leave in an hour." Ryan smiled. I like seeing him happy, well basically anyone happy. I really just want everyone to be happy and not sad. Caitlin and Ryan ended up leaving the kitchen so it was just Chaz and I.

"Stop being quiet." Chaz blurted after we just sat in an awkward silence for about 3 minutes.

"There's nothing to talk about." I shrugged.