Chapter Nine

Morning

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin enough! Please stop!" I shouted as I tried to get his off Alfredo. Justin saw that picture from last night this morning and he came straight here and started to best up Alfredo.

"He kissed you! He touched you!" Justin shouted as he kept punching Alfredo.

"Bro! It was on accident! I was drunk!" Alfredo defended as he swung back, but missed.

"Justin please stop! I know Alfredo didn't mean to!" I said and tried to push Justin off.

"So you liked it?! Is that why you're taking his side?!" Justin shouted as he stopped and looked at me.

"No! I didn't!" I defended. "This isn't right! Talk it out! There doesn't have to be violence."

"Come with me." Justin said harshly and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the front door. I looked back at Alfredo who was sitting up and rubbing some blood off him. Justin opened the door and lead me out. He slammed the door close really hard.

"Justin where are we going? We should make sure Alfredo is alright." I said as Justin opened the car door and motioned for me to get in. I got in and watched as he angrily got in also and started the car. "Where are we going?" I asked again. Justin didn't reply and just drove away. I started to get this nervous feeling. "Seriously Justin wh-"

"Just be quiet and wait." Justin replied. I bit my lip and nodded. Justi then pulled up to a Hotel. I started to get nervous when I started to remember that Ryan took me here in my dream. I made myself overwhelmed and I started to cry. "Baby.. Why are you crying?" Justin asked softly as he parked.

"Y-you're going to r-rape me... L-like R-Ryan." I managed to say.

"Kylie no, I'm not."

"Then why a-are we here?"

"They called me and told me that I left something here from when I stayed here a while ago when I was touring."

"S-so you're not?"

"Of course not. Kylie I'd never do that to you." Justin said as leaned over to hug me. "I'm sorry if I scared you, I was just angry at Alfredo, not you." He whispered. "I'll be right back, ok?" He said. I nodded and tried to calm down. I should know better, Justin won't ever do something like that to anyone. A few minutes later Justin came back with a watch.

"Now where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"California." Justin replied and headed to the airport.

* * *

California

"There's a lot of paparazzi." I said as I held onto Justin's hand tightly.

"Ignore them." Justin whispered.

"JUSTIN WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH HER?! SHE CHEATED ON YOU!" Some shouted. I hid my face in Justin's arm.

"SHE'S A SLUT!" I heard one shout.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KNUCKLES?" One asked. Justin then stopped.

"I beat up Alfredo, the same I'm going to do with you if you don't get those fucking cameras out of my face!" Justin shouted as he put his hand in some of the cameras.

"WHY DO ARE YOU STILL WITH HER SHES A SLUT" The same guy as before said.

"I fucking love her! You call her a slut again then I'm going to beat your ass!" Justin warned. "I don't give a fuck if that's assault! What you're doing is verbal assault!!"