Chapter Thirty- Eight

Night

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hey dad I have to tell you something." I sat down next to him and saw that he was watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

"What is it?" He replied.

"I'm sorry for being a bad influence and making bad decisions. I'll start trying to be a better person because I know I've made myself look really bad in the media and all I want is to be portrayed as a good nice person." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"It doesn't matter about the media, what matter is what kind of person you are around your family and friends. When you're truly a good person around those people then it will naturally start showing. I know you're a good, sweet, caring, loving, nice, and respectful girl Kylie Samantha.. You just need to find that girl again, I know you can do it. Worry more on yourself and less on the media. They don't determine the kind of person you are, only you do." Dad explained to me.

"I will dad." I smiled and gave him a great big hug. Dad kissed my forehead and I starred to watch the movie with him.

* * *

Morning

"I don't really want to talk about it. It happened, lets get over it. I'm over it." I told Justin. Justin flew back here so he could apologize for his dad's actions.

"But Ky, I can tell it still upsets you. I'm sorry for what he said and in sorry for everyone's actions towards you. Before you came I told them to respect you as a woman. I'm sorry they didn't listen. I promise you they aren't like that." Justin continued to apologize.

"Justin listen to me." I made him look at me before I continued. "Yes, I did get upset, yeah I'm still just a tiny bit upset still, and no. I don't accept the apology. You didn't do anything wrong, they did. They should be saying sorry. I don't want you to apologize for them."

"I know I know.. How about I get them to write you an apology note or a video?"

"As long as they actually mean it Justin, they're grown enough to at least act with respect towards me. They need to understand that whatever I do that involves photos taken of me is most likely a job. I do what they tell me to do, that's it."

"I know baby, I know." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Again, I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry." I frowned.

"I apologize." He tried to stop himself from smirking but he couldn't do it. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little.

"Hey Jb, how was Christmas?" Dad asked as he walked into the living room.

"Ahh.. Pretty good." He said as he glanced at me. I just shrugged.

"For New Years I'm thinking about throwing a big party to celebrate, what to join? Your family is invited." Dad said.

"Yeah sounds good, I'll make sure to clear my schedule." Justin replied.

"I make your schedule." Dad chuckled.

".... Oh right." Justin said embarrassingly. I rolled my eyes and went to go take a shower.

* * *

"Alfredo I don't want to go on a date with you." I sighed as I talked to him over the phone.

"Just give me an hour, I'm sorry for what happened in Canada, I wanna make it up to you. Please Ky?" He asked. I sighed and thought about it for a moment. "Are you there? I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." He said and hung up.

"You didn't even let me answer, asshole." I said to myself and rolled my eyes.

10 Minutes Later