Chapter Sixteen

Saturday: New York

"Not even surprised." I sighed as I read the magazine cover.

'Bieber's New Girl'

"She's not even cute." I said as I examined her face. I put the magazine back on the newsstand and continued to walk down the street. I was currently in New York for a photo shoot. Suddenly my phone went off.

'Kylie whatever you read on the media it's not true, that girl isn't my girlfriend. She was just a rich fan. I promise, love you.'

I read that text from Justin. I have to admit that I was a little relieved. I didn't reply and continued to walk. Thankfully no one noticed me.

* * *

Photo Shoot

"Dad? Dad!" I smiled brightly and ran over to him.

"Hey sweetie." Dad smiled and hugged me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just showing moral support, I feel like we haven't spent much time together." Dad said as I pulled away.

"Yay let's have lunch together when I'm done.. It's almost over." I smiled and clapped a little.

"Sounds good.. I'll watch from here." Dad nodded and motioned me to go back to the photo shoot.

"Ok." I said and went back. After a couple of more photos I changed into the last outfit. "Why a J?" I asked the photographer as I looked at the red J on the sweater.

"For the brand." She said in her British accent and motioned for me to sit on the stool that they brought out.

"Oh." I said and posed for the pictures.

* * *

"Thank you for having me.. I had a great time." I said to the photographer and the rest of the crew. "Have a nice day." I said before leaving with dad.

"I already have a place in mind to have lunch." Dad said while holding the door open for me.

"Cool." I said and covered my face a little from the paparazzi that was waiting outside. "They're so annoying." I sighed.

"This is life." Dad sighed and shrugged.

"Hey Kylie are you dating Harry Styles?!" I heard a pap shout. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What about Niall Horan?!"

"I'm not dating anyone, leave me alone!" I scolded.

"Kylie, relax.. Just ignore it. Please, don't let them get the reaction they want." Dad said and was sort of my bodyguard by moving the pap out of the way and blocking the camera with his hands.

"This is why you should get me my own bodyguard." I said as we finally made it to the car.

"I'll look into it." He said and drove away.

* * *

McDonald's

"Really? McDonald's?" I chuckled as dad pulled up to the building.

"We haven't been to one in a long time."

"Tru- No no no no no." I said while staring at him. "You set this up didn't you."

"Set what up?"

"Justin wanted to see me didn't he, so you two planned this." I said angrily.

"I didn't." Dad defended. I glared at him. "Ok ok... Fine, Justin wanted to see you because he complains that it's been too long without you and stuff like that."