Chapter Twenty- Four

Justin's P.O.V

"Alright! I get it I fucked up, oh well. It doesn't matter as long as Kylie doesn't find out. So you better not tell her!" I warned.

"No Justin you don't understand! You got her pregnant! She is having your baby! Why the fuck would you do that?! As if you haven't fucked up her emotions enough! You're in this constant cycle, you act like you love her one moment, but then these whores get to your head and you go fucking around with them! Get your shit together! I don't give a fuck if you're Justin Bieber, you're fucking pathetic!" Alfredo shouted, but not too loud just in case Kylie came by.

"I don't act! I really do love her!" I defended. I started getting even more angry at the fact he accused me of acting that I love Kylie.

"Oh really?! Love her enough to fuck another woman while she's pregnant?! Wow some love that is!"

"Stop bringing up the God damn baby!" I snapped.

"Why is that a soft spot?! Kylie has a baby inside her! That's yours! You put it in there! Be a man and stop playing games! You're still such a fucking little boy! Grow up Justin!" Alfredo said while throwing a pillow at me. He just grabbed the nearest thing to me.

"Fuck this, I don't want that fucking baby anymore! We are too young, Im not going to be the dad of that baby." I snapped. I got up and pushed Alfredo out of the room and slammed it shut.

Fuck this, Im too tired to deal with this now. I'll deal with it another time.

* * *

2 Days Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin?" I called out.

"Over here Kylie, come." I heard Justin call out from the bedroom closet. His tone sounded rude and harsh.

"What did you want?" I asked as I found him trying to pick out shoes.

"We're going to the hospital." He said without looking at me.

"For what? We don't have to go again for a couple of weeks." I asked.

"You're going to get an abortion." Justin said plainly. Right when I heard those words my heart sank a and immediately tears formed in my eyes, I tried my best to keep them in.

"But why?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"I don't want to be a dad anymore so you won't give birth to that thing." He said while throwing a jacket at me.

"Bu-"

"But nothing we are going now. You will do as I say Kylie Samantha." He said angrily. He grabbed my arm and roughly lead me out the bedroom. Once we got downstairs be changed his attitude and pretended that everything was okay.

"Where are you guys going?" Ryan asked.

"Just thought we need fresh air, we're going for a drive." Justin said. "Right Kylie?" He said while putting his arm around my waist. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Are you okay? Are you getting sick?" Caitlin asked. I took a deep breath and looked up at her.

"Nope I'm good, just going to get fresh air." I said with the best smile possible. Im surprised that my voice didn't crack.

"We'll be back." Justin said and lead me out the door.

"Justin are we really going to make me?" I asked.

"Be quiet." He said harshly and made me get into the car.

"Justin I thought you wanted a family, you said you wanted this." I said while tears were already falling.