Chapter Thirty- One

Kylie's P.O.V

I was sitting still nervously and trying to think of something to say, I'm starting to sweat a little. I really hope Ryan won't do what I think he's going to do, rape.

"Ryan.. What?" I said nervously."

"Show me your room silly." He laughed and stood up. "You should of seen your face, I'm just messing with us Kylie. I just wanna go see your room and see if it's just like your old one or if it's bigger." He chuckled. I blushed in embarrassment, why would he do that? I have to stop thinking about that dumb dream.

"Oh, okay let's go." I smiled and started to feel comfortable and normal again. Once we got to my room I watched as Ryan looked around. He kept on touching stuff and examining it.

"Another balcony?" He said as he opened the door and looked back at me.

"Yeah, this ones bigger this time." I smiled and followed him out.

"Nice view." He said quietly as he started at the scenery, this time there wasn't a neighboring house so I had privacy when I went on here. "Aren't you going to get lonely?... By yourself?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Aren't you scared?"

"Why would I be scared?" I asked while looking at him. He didn't look at me back.

"What if there's a robber? Or a stalker? No one would help you.. Your neighbor is all the way over there." He pointed out, it was quite a distance away.

"No.. I don't know, there's a good security down by the main gates to get here and I have my own big gate." I said. "Lets go back inside." It was getting a little late and chilly.

"Ahh, I'll take this side." Ryan said calmly as he took off his shoes and plopped in my bed.

"Hey I have to be the first one in my new bed!!" I frowned and quickly laid down under the covers before he would.

"Okay okay." He chuckled while standing back up and starting to take off his pants. I immediately looked away awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still not facing him.

"I always sleep like this, it's more comfortable." He said as if it wasn't a big deal. He seems really comfortable, I shouldn't make this a big deal, if he can be comfortable then so can I.

"Okay then." I smiled and turned to look at him. He was already shirtless and in his boxers.

"You're free to get comfy too Ky, it's your house." He chuckled.

"Okay." I said and stood up. I took off my pants, went to go put my hair in a bun and then took off my shirt, lately I've been sleeping like this. I found it to be really comfortable.

"You sleep with your bra on?" He asked as I went to sleep next to him.

"Nooo.. But I can't let you see them that easily, you have to work for it." I joked and went close to him.

"I'm willing to work." He smirked and kissed my neck.

"Ryan." I giggled because it tickled.

"What?" He smiled and did it again so I could giggle again. Once I did he started tickling me all over.

"No! Stop stop stop!" I laughed and started moving all around. He laughed too at how funny I looked. I don't know how but I ended up on top of him. He stopped ticking me as I sat up on stop off him.

"I won." He smirked as he showed me my bra in his hand.

"Ryan!!" I blushed and covered my boobs.

"What? You told me to work for it." He laughed and threw my bra across the room.

"I didn't even notice you took it off!"