Chapter Forty- Seven

Ryan's P.O.V

"Look at them.. They're so boring." Chaz murmured as he sipped his drink. Chaz, Alfredo, and I were watching Kylie and Justin. They were sharing a folding bed together doing nothing.

"Can you believe they're getting married? Couple years ago they hated each other." Alfredo said.

"I can't.. Kylie had a thing for me way back I could feel it. We kissed before." Chaz smirked and acted like he succeeded in life.

"Yo didn't you and Ky date?" I asked Alfredo.

"Yeah.. She gave me head once." Alfredo answered.

"Aye dude get it in!" Chaz joked.

"Hey now.. I'm the real champ I actually got it in." I smirked and high fived all of them.

"Woah woah woah, so what I'm hearing is we all have done something with Kylie? AND I DIDNT EVEN DO THE MOST?!" Chaz exclaimed.

"Pretty much." I laughed.

"That whore." Chaz joked. We all started laughing and ended up staring at them again. "I say we should spice things up.. Let's go confront Kylie."

"No dude that's evil. We're going to ruin their engagement." Alfredo warned.

"Hey maybe I don't approve, I want me some Kylie too.. She's hot. IM GETTING OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE!" Chaz stood up and started making his way towards Kylie and Justin.

"Should we watch or go stop a fight that's going to happen?" I sighed and stood up.

"Let's go." Alfredo stood up also and shook his head.

Kylie's P.O.V

"Yo Kylie." Chaz suddenly said as he blocked the sun from Justin and I.

"Hey what's up?" I smiled and looked at him.

"Move out of the way bro, you're blocking the sun."

"It's fine Kylie is hot enough." He winked at me.

"Uh thanks?" I looked at Justin with a creeped out expression.

"What do you want bro?" Justin asked as he sat up straight.

"Kylie kiss me again, I miss your kisses." He said, completely ignoring Justin. My eyes widened and looked at Justin at confusion.

"What the fuck are you talking about I never kissed you?" I defended.

"Yeah you did, way back when we were like 16." Chaz insisted.

"No I didn't? I don't remember.." I honestly said and starting to think if I actually did.

"Quit fucking around Chaz, leave us alone." Justin threatened.

"Tell Ky to stop fucking around she's the one who gave head to Fredo and let Ryan fuck her." Chaz smirked at me. "Remember that Kylie?"

"What the hell?! Is that true?!" Justin yelled as he stood up.

"N-no.. Justin babe.. No it isn't, I don't know what Chaz is trying to do.. I love you." I tried to keep calm, why the fuck would Chaz say that?! How would he even know?!

"Is it true!?" Justin demanded the answer from Ryan and Fredo.

"I mean.. Technically you guys weren't even dating when that happened.." Ryan awkwardly said as he scratched the back of his head. Justin looked at me with the most frightening look I could ever imagine. Before I knew it Justin had Ryan to the ground and started throwing punches.

"Hey Justin stop it!" I yelled and tried to pull him away.

"Get the fuck away Kylie!" He yelled and pushed me. I stumble back and landed on the ground. I looked and saw that Alfredo was trying to pull Justin off but Justin started punching him too.