Chapter Twenty- Six

(Don't watch the video yet)

Kylie's P.O.V

"How did it go with Justin?" Alfredo asked. I let a deep sigh and continued staring at the sky.

"I went over there so he can eat.. He was eating but then he tried to do sexual things to me." I said quietly, I always feel embarrassed saying that to people.

"He tried to rape you?!"

"No no no.. Not rape.. Well I don't know if that's considered rape. Either way I'm sure he didn't mean it." I defended.

"Look at you Ky, you're defending him. After all the things he's done to you, you're still defending him?" Alfredo asked. By the tone of his voice I could tell he was disappointed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and stood up. "I'll try to avoid him, I have to go to a photoshoot." I sighed and left.

On the way there I couldn't stop thinking about Justin and our relationship, I do love him, but he's changed so much I don't love the Justin that he is now. I want to change him back, so we both can be happy again.

* * *

Photo Shoot

"Kylie you're almost late." The makeup lady said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, I didn't realize I was moving slow today. I sat in the chair and watched emotionlessly as they started doing my makeup and hair.

"What's wrong kiddo? You're usually smiley and laughing." One of the hair stylist said.

"Eh Im just not really feeling good today." I shrugged.

"Oh no are you sick?"

"No no .. I'll be fine." I forced a smile and waited for them to finish. Once they did I went go go change and then I stood where they wanted me and waited for them to tell me what to do.

5 Minutes Later

"No Kylie, you look like you want to die." The photographer sighed. "Give her more blush, fix the right side of her hair." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and stood there as they fixed my makeup and hair. Once they did I tried to stay more focused.

Justin's P.O.V

"You have to go to an interview Justin, get cleaned up." Scooter commanded as he invaded my room with my mom.

"Cancel it. They're just going to ask me about Kylie." I said and rolled around to face the bed.

"I can't cancel it. Get up and get ready you look bad." Scooter said while taking away my blanket.

"I don't want to do it! There's no point to live anymore since Kylie hates me." I whined, I know that was over the top, but it feels like I can't live anymore without her. I put a pillow over my head and stayed quiet.

"Justin Drew get up." Mom scolded and took everything away from me. "You have 10 minutes."

"Alright alright." I sighed and sat up.

"Look at you, your eyes are red from crying, your nose is a little red, you messed up half of your arm with tattoos.. Ugh Justin, get ready." Scooter sighed and shook his head.

"Leave me alone, Im going to get ready." I argued and pushed them out of my room. I went to my closet and stared at myself in the full body mirror, I do look bad. I sighed once again and started to look for something to wear, I decided to wear all black after I took a quick shower and fixed up my hair. since my eyes were red I put on my shades. I drank some water before we left to do the radio interview to try and make myself seem better.