Chapter Thirty- Six

Next Morning

Justin's P.O.V

"Kylie, princess.. Get up." I whispered and shook her slowly. She just made a noise and turned around. I smiled at how cute it was and went to the bathroom. After I was done I went to the window to see if it had stopped snowing, it did but it left a lot of snow. I sighed and started to put on my snow gear so I could go outside and shovel the snow.

10 Minutes Later

"Kylie go inside, its cold out here." I told her and pointed to the door.

"It's cold in there too." She shrugged and started to shovel too. After a while she stopped and came over to me.

"What's up?" I asked and took off my gloves. I put them on her since she didn't have any on.

"I'm hungry, can we leave?" She asked with a frown.

"Soon Ky, I need to get the car out of the snow, look at the wheels they have ice on them and they're in deep snow. Go inside and relax. I'll get the car out."

"But it's cold inside." She sighed.

"It's more cold out here, look you're shivering and your face is red." I said as I took off my jacket. I put it on her and zipped it up.

"You're going to get cold Justin."

"No I'm not, I'm warm Ky, look I have a sweat on. Go inside and wrap yourself in a blanket." I insisted. She listened and I started to shovel more snow. "Damn why did I give her my gloves?" I sighed and rubbed my hands together.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Justin I don't wanna go back to your grandparents house.. Not with everyone there.." I sighed as we drove away from the cabin.

"Then where should we go?" He asked.

"To a hotel or somewhere.. I don't want to be near Ryan or Alfredo."

"Well let's get food to eat first."

"Okay." I nodded and we went to a local cafe.

* * *

"So what are we?" Justin asked.

"Justin.. I don't know. It's still hard for me to trust you.. How do I know you won't cheat on me again?"

"Kylie this time I promise. I will treat you like a princess, I won't fuck around anymore. I promise. This time I mean it." He looked into my eyes lovingly and grabbed my hand.

"Give me some time. You have to show me you're serious."

"I'll do whatever it takes princess." He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Why do you call me princess? I think I'm worthy enough to be your Queen." I jokingly said, trying to sound offended.

"My mom is my Queen, sorry." He chuckled. "Lets talk."

"Talk about what?" I asked as I ignored a text from Dad.

"About anything... Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" He asked as he got more comfortable by taking off his sweater.

"Hmm.. 5 years?... I can see myself accepting the award for best person alive." I joked. "What about you?"

"In 5 years I think I'll be winning a Grammy... And I'll be on my 5th world tour... Then somewhere along those lines I'll be with a beautiful girl, married, and have a little baby." He said as he stared at the turned off TV, he was smiling at the thought.

"All that in 5 years? You barely have had 2 world tours.. In 5 years you'll have 3 more? And a baby?" I asked concerningly.

"Never say never." He winked. I smiled and shook my head.

"You're cheesy."

"How many babies do you want?"

"What? Babies? I don't know.. Don't ask those kind of questions."

"Ok fine. Who's a better fucker between Ryan, Alfredo, and I?" He asked.

"Justin." I blushed and turned away.

"Answer it, I won't get mad I'm curious." He chuckled.

"I don't want to."

"Please." He asked again and faced me.

"Justin nooo." I blushed and covered my face.

"Kylie pleaseee." He mimicked.

"Alfredo." I said quickly so he couldn't hear.

"What?" he asked.

"Nope I already said it now leave me alone." I smirked and covered his face with a pillow.

"But I didn't hear you." Justin frowned.

"Not my fault you don't know how to hear."

"You're so stubborn."

"So?"

"Tell me you love me."

"No."

"You don't love me?"

"I do."

"Then say it."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You can't win that easily." I smiled and turned around. I started to pretend that I was sleeping.

"Kylie?" He said as he shook me. I started to make fake snoring noises. "don't do that! Talk to me." He complained. I smiled and started to make more fake noises. "Kylieeee." He whined. I was going to make more but he got on top of me.

"You're heavy get off me!"

"Tell me you love me." He smirked.

"No."

"Fine." He smirked and started to grind on me.

"Oh my god Justin!" I blushed and tried to push him off.

"Say it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off when he wasn't expecting it.

"Let me sleepppp!" I complained.

"Tell me you love me."

"Goodnight Justin."

"Kylie."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Love you too." I replied and turned around.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"I love you."

"You already said that Justin."

"Just making sure you know it." He said and wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh I know." I yawned and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:

Sorry if its shorter, hope you guys enjoy.
Please comment and vote

You guys should follow my social media it will be cool if you do:

Twitter: @BeenHereSince09
Snapchat: SlayingBeyonce (don't ask lol)
Instagram: slayinggbeyonce (I just made it so it would be nice if you followed me cause I need followers lol, giveaway on there soon soon)

Once again thank you for reading and I'm trying to update more frequently (:

#JustinForMMVA