Chapter Four

One Month Later

Kylie's P.O.V

"Kylie are you sure you want to do this?" Dad asked as I got ready.

"Yeah sure, it's for charity.. Right?" I asked as I got ready.

"Yes but.. Are you comfortable kissing random guys?" Dad asked. I was getting ready to do a kissing booth a carnival for charity asked me if I can do.

"Yeah it's fine.. Plus my turn is only for 45minutes." I said.

"Ok.. Good thing it's for charity."

"Plus aren't you doing that dunk tank thing?"

"Yup I'm going to be the one getting dunked.. I'd do anything for charity." He smiled and hugged me.

"I'd do anything for charity too." I smiled.

"Your mother and Pattie are doing a bake sale.. I think they're about ready to go so let's go." Dad said and waited for me to follow him. I checked myself in the mirror and then followed him.

* * *

"Dad I thought only guys." I said as I saw two girls come up to the booth, they were the first ones here.

"It's to whoever wants to donate $1." Dad chuckled.

"I'm not going to kiss girls.." I said.

"You said you'd do anything for charity." The owner of the kissing booth said to me.

"Oh yeah right.."

"You're not backing away are you?"

"N-no." I said as the first girl put $1 in the bucket.

"Then here's your first customer.. Good luck." He chuckled. I looked back at dad and he chuckled and covered his eyes. I looked back at the girl and she was smiling. I smiled back politely and slowly leaned in. I shut my eyes and quickly kissed her.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. "Kylie I love you!" She smiled.

"Thanks for helping the charities." I replied.

"My turn!" Her friend said as she put in $1. I quickly kissed her two and they both freaked out. A security guard then motioned for them to leave since there was already a line of guys forming.

"I'll leave you here and go to the dunk tank." Dad said. I nodded and he left. I started to kiss the boys that were lining up. There was a lot of 14/15 year old boys as well as guys my age. I was surprised when an old man showed up, but as promised, I kissed him also quickly.

* * *

"Hey Kylie!" A boy that looked younger than me smiled.

"Hello."

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Am I suppose to?" I asked.

"Yeah we're like friends! You're also friends with my sister." He said. Just then Justin, Alfredo, Kenny, Ryan, and Chaz came up behind him.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm Christian!" He said.

"Guys do I really know him?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is Christian Beadles.. You guys dated before.. But he cheated and now you two are just friends." Alfredo answered.

"Oh.. Hi then." I smiled.

"Here's my dollar.." He smirked while putting $1 in the bucket thing. "Now where's my kiss?" He winked. I chuckled and kissed him.

"My turn!" Chaz said while paying $1. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him too.