Chapter Eleven

Next Morning

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hey Kylie, I'm sorry for last night." Chaz said as I was packing my suitcases.

"It's ok." I said without looking at him.

"Are you sure? You can hit me or something if you want."

"Yeah.. Just don't act like that again." I said while looking at him this time. "Why aren't you like the time we first met?"

"I don't know.... I liked you back then."

"You don't like me anymore?"

"Huh? Oh yeah.. I do, but Justin will just get mad if I do, so I act like I don't... That's the only reason I'm an ass to you." Chaz said embarrassingly.

"Oh, well.. I forgive you this time." I said while giving him a hug. I was about to break away from the hug, but Chaz pulled me back and his lips landed on mine. I don't know how, but I ended up on top of Chaz on my bed. After a few moments of realizing what was going on I quickly got off him.

"I uh.."

"Uh.. This didn't happen, ok?" I blushed. Chaz stood back up and we both turned to the door. My eyes widened when I saw Caitlin at the doorway. "Caitlin.." I said while walking over to her and pulling her into my room and shutting the door.

"You can't tell anyone about this." Chaz said.

"Especially not Justin, please." I begged.

"You just made out with Chaz, that's cheating on Justin!" Caitlin scolded.

"It was an accident, I didn't know what was going on.. Please don't tell Justin." I begged again.

"But I have to, Kylie you cheated on him."

"Caitlin don't, you're going to ruin their relationship." Chaz said.

"Please.."

"Hey baby, you ready?" Justin smiled as he came into my room. "Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" Justin asked Chaz and Caitlin. Caitlin looked at me disappointedly while shaking her head and leaving. Chaz left too. "What was that about?"

"Nothing, Caitlin was just asking if I saw her phone charger and Chaz apologized for last night." I said. Justin nodded.

"Kylie we just made the bed." Justin said while looking at how the blanket got messed up from when Chaz and I laid on it.

"Oh, oops.. I got a little lazy and laid down." I lied.

"I'll make it again, have you finished packing?"

"Yeah, I just finished." I said while zipping up my last suitcase. "I'll put them downstairs."

"No princess, I got it." Justin said while grabbing them.

"No it's okay, I got it."

"Too last, I already got them." Justin said and walked downstairs. I sighed and grabbed my backpack and smaller suitcase. I went downstairs and saw Caitlin talking with Justin. She better of not told him.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked calmly.

"I'm just asking if Caitlin found her charger and she said she never lost it?" Justin said confused.

"Yeah that's why she was in my room, did you find it already?" I asked and gave her a look to play a long.

"Oh yeah, I found it already, I guess I heard your question wrong." Caitlin said and walked away.

"Well she's acting differently." Justin said. I just shrugged and went outside with my bags.

"Might as well take Justin's tour bus while we're at it." I said as I saw the huge camper in the front, just then another one came.