Chapter Fourty- Five

Kylie's P.O.V

"What are you guys doing?" I could hear that my voice was starting to choke up. So many emotions and thoughts started filling my mind.

Did Justin send me here to witness him asking Caitlin to marry him? Caitlin and Justin had a secret thing going on? Why are they doing this to me?

"Kylie what are you doing here? It's too early.." Justin stood up quickly and started to come towards me.

"Stop it Justin." I immediately said so he could stop coming over to me. I didn't want him near me if he's been playing me this whole time. "I can't believe you two."

"Kylie it's not what it looks like." Justin said calmly.

"It looks like you're about to ask Caitlin to marry you! Why am I here?!"

"You're at the right place but at the wrong time..." Caitlin said awkwardly. "Sit down Kylie let him explain, don't be angry."

"Three minutes to explain. Go." I crossed my arms and started to mentally count the minutes.

"Three minutes? Fuck Kylie okay." Justin sighed and started to explain everything.

"Stop talking." I said after his three minutes were up.

"What? Kylie I'm not done... So you see Caitlin was just here to approve of everything since you guys are best friends I thought she'd know what you liked best."

"Okay."

"Okay? Kylie.. I'm sorry."

"I know."

"What do you mean? Ky you're confusing me.."

"Good." I shrugged and stood up.

"Good? What does this mean? Are you mad at me Ky? I'm really sorry everything got ruined."

"I'm tired, I'm going home." I sighed and started to leave. I don't even know what to make of this, Justin was going to ask me to marry him? I'm so confused why does he think I can make that kind of decision right now? He knows I can barely decide if I want a 10 or 20 piece chicken nugget meal.

Justin's P.O.V

"Everything is fucking ruined!" I angrily shouted once Kylie left. "Nothing matters anymore!" I started to break the plates and throw things around my anger got the best of me.

"Justin stop!" Fredo said as he came and pulled me away from everything. "You need to chill bro."

"I can't! My whole plan was ruined!" I sat on the ground feeling defeated. "Why did she come early?" I normally don't cry in front of everyone but this time I started to cry. I was so frustrated that the only thing I could do was cry.

"There's more chances you can ask her Justin. Maybe it was just not meant to be today."

"I was so certain that this was my chance, I've never wanted something so badly as this. No one understands my love for Kylie. Whoever told her to come early is dead." I started to get so angry when I thought about who could of told her to come early.

"Justin relax." Scooter walked in and I guess he heard the last thing I said. "I talked to Kylie. She said she needs time to think, she doesn't want you to go over tonight okay?"

"I have to go! I have to see her!" I stood up and started for the door until Kenny stopped me. "Move it!"

"No Kylie said she needs time to think Justin. If you love her then you'd respect that. Let's take you home." Kenny said as he carried me over his shoulder.

"Come on bro put me down honestly this is so 2009! I need to talk to Kylie!"

"Take him to my house." Scooter told Kenny. Kenny nodded and started making his way down to the car. I stopped struggling and just went to Scooter's house since it was so use to fight back.

I was silent the rest of the night. No matter how much everyone tried to have a conversation with me I just didn't respond. All I could think about was Kylie.

Later that night I when everyone was asleep I snuck out the window and made my way to Kylie's. When I got there she changed the passcode to her gate so I was forced to climb over. I felt like I was 16 again breaking into her room. Not only did I manage to find her spare key since she'd have it when she locked herself out, but I also got in without making noises.

I was about to call out her name when I heard noises coming from her room. I silently went over to her door and tried to make out what it was. Was she crying?

"Kylie?" I said quietly and walked in.

"Oh god! What the hell?! Don't fucking do that you scared me!!" She cried and hid her face.

"Kylie baby... Shh, I'm sorry." I came over to her and got her to look at me. "Why are you crying?" I rubbed my thumb across her cheek and started into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm overwhelmed. I thought you were going to ask Caitlin, but then you told me it was for me and I didn't know what to think Justin.. I don't know if I'd say yes.. I do love you so much, but I don't know if I'm ready." She cried a little more and I confined to wipe away the tears.

"Baby please don't cry." I said softly and kissed her.

"I want to be with you forever, but I don't know if I'm ready to start our forever."

"Kylie I don't want to pressure you if you're not ready, but this is all I've been thinking about since I first met you. I wanted you to be my wife since I first saw you. I fell in love with you and I'll continue to be in love with you for as long as I live. I know we're not that perfect couple, but that's okay. You're perfect to me and that's all I'll ever need. Without you I don't know where I'll be. You keep me grounded and you remind me that if I ever lost all this fame then it wouldn't matter because I'll have you. I know I mess up but for you I'm bettering myself and I need you to be with me by my side and help me. Kylie Samantha Braun. Please do me the honor and marry me? Continue this journey with me, by my side."

I got down on my knee and I took out the ring. This was the moment of truth. She had stopped crying and she started my straight in the eyes for what seemed like eternity.

"Justin.. Yes." Once I heard that three letter word I excitingly jumped up and hugged her. I gave her a million kissed and put the ring on her.

"I never knew how happy that word would make me." I smiled and gave her the most loving hug I could ever give her.

"I love you so much Justin, please... Don't ever let us lose each other." She whispered in my ear as we hugged.

"Never. You're stuck with me forever now." I smiled and kissed her. She did her giggle that made me fall in love with her all over again.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." She smiled and pulled me down to lay with her. We ended up having a little make out session, nothing too drastic. We then cuddled and she fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't fall asleep. I was too happy to sleep.

Finally Mr. & Mrs. Bieber is coming into reality.