061. stylishly wasted

A/n: I've had this idea for months and I have the sudden urge to write it.

Not really a TW but TW: Drinking/partying

Y/n's pov:

"I WISH THAT I HAD JESSE'S GIRL" I scream in unison with the TV. It was a saturday night as I sat in my room alone, rewatching glee. Jughead was at a party with Archie and some friends, and I was happily enjoying my show. I had my comfortable sweatpants on with a baggy grey t-shirt and I was enjoying my own company.

The sound of my ringtone brought my attention away from my tv, whilst startling me. I see Jug's cute picture as his caller ID lights up my phone. I scoff playfully to myself as I pick up the phone, answering it.

"What do you want? I'm watching glee."

"hey baby" he says, dragging out his words. I sat for a second with my eyebrows furrowed and my head cocked to the side. It was super unlike him to use pet names like that, especially when he's around people, let alone his friends. He hadn't even spoken a full sentence but I already knew what was happening:

He was drunk.

Jug was never a big drinker. He was usually one of the only sober ones at parties. It had something to do with his dad no doubt, possibly a form of PTSD from when he was a child. But then again, there were a few times where he wanted to let loose and party a little, which he had a right to do, so I never stopped him.

"What's up Jug?" I asked in an almost scolding term, suggesting to him I already knew he was intoxicated.

"So here's the thing. We drove here in Fang's car but we're all drunk now." I rolled my eyes, a slight chuckle coming out of my mouth.

"So you want me to come pick you up?"

"If you don't mind... don't be mad please" He begged in a baby voice, as I put on a pair of jeans.

"I'm not mad at all. Just wait for me, I'll be there in 5" I said, hanging up and finishing getting ready. I threw on jeans and a hoodie, tying up my hair in a messy looking bun and heading out the door, keys in hand.

As soon as I was 3 streets away from the party, I could tell I was almost there. There where random teens wandering around, either walking to or from the party, and there were cars parked on every part on the street, everyone just trying to get a good parking spot I guess. I had no idea who's party this was, some guy on the football team from what I was told, I didn't care enough to ask.

As I rounded the corner, a black car pulled out in front of me, driving off. I quickly pulled into the empty space in between the other two cars, relieved I didn't have to drive around looking for a spot. Getting out of the car, I realized how huge the party was, meaning I was gonna have a hard time finding the boys. As I started walking, I could faintly hear someone calling my name, unable to hear well over the booming of the music.

I spun around to see Archie, Sweetpea, Fangs and Jughead all waving their arms at me. Yes it was an odd pairing of people, 3 of them being serpents, the other one usually the one fighting with the serpents. I for one, was extremely happy to see them all get along, even if it was only to go to a party.

"Hi boys." I greeted them as I walked over, Jughead running up to me, engulfing me in a hug. He picked me up off the ground while in the hug, spinning me around, making me let out a laugh.

"Hi baby" Jug said again, the same as last time. His arms were still around my waist, with his head now perched up on my shoulder, kissing my check repeatedly. I'd been with him for less than 5 minutes and I could already tell he was going to be a pain in the ass tonight.

"Yes, hi Jug. So, you guys ready to go?" There was a series of yes-es as I turned around, leading the group to the car. Instinctively, Jug grabbed my hand, swinging our enlaced hands around as we walked.

"So Y/n, you look pretty this evening" Sweet pea remarked with a smirk, grabbing my other hand, pulling me closer to him, while my hand was still being grasped by Jug's. Before I could even say thank you, Jug yanked my arm, pulling me towards him so much that our bodies were squished together.

"Hey back off" Jughead said as if trying to be intimidating, but it was like being threatened by a stuffed animal. Sweetpea, not intimidated by Jug at all, since they both knew the other meant no harm, ran to Fang's, who was walking with Archie in front of us.

Getting to the car, the three boys cramped themselves into the backseat, leaving me with my drunk boyfriend in the passenger seat, which he looked happy about. I hadn't even left the end of the street yet when I heard Fang's ask:

"Can we get mcdonalds?" To which the rest of the boys responded in a series of 'ooh's.

And so I got them mcdonalds, and I let them control my radio, to which they all jammed out to some My Chemical Romance song that came on. I questioned why anyone would ever have kids, when they can just take care of their drunk boyfriend and his friends.

After a half hour or so we were finally home. I dropped off Sweetpea and Fangs, watching them both stumble into Sweetpea's trailer, undoubtedly going to find some snacks to eat, as they all did when intoxicated. But after dropping those two idiots off, I had to bring the other two back to our house, knowing dad was out for the weekend, and he wouldn't mind if Jug stayed over anyways. Once we got in the house, Archie immediately lay down on the sofa, the booze he'd had hitting him all at once, and within minutes he was out cold. I threw a blanket over him, looking around for the dark haired boy.

"Jug?"

"In here" he called from the kitchen. I peer over to see him digging through our refrigerator, while he had a strawberry dangling from his teeth. I rolled my eyes, ushering him away from the fridge and slowly getting him to make his way upstairs and into my room. I flicked on the light switch, kicking off my shoes as Jug flopped down on my bed with his arms out, looking at me with a smirk.

"You know you're completely wasted right?"

"Yeah I know, but I do it in style" he replied proudly, taking my hand and pulling me down so I was sitting the bed next to him. I could see the sleepiness in his eyes, and I could just tell he was about to pass out. I slid off his boots for him, putting my quilt over his body, crawling in the bed next to him.

He rolled over, finding my chest and placing his head on it, his arm hugging my waist. I reached down, pinching the top of his beanie and pulling it off, discarding it on the bedside table next to me, letting his dark curls breathe freely. Running my hand through his soft head of hair, I heard the first little snores coming from his mouth.

"You know even when you annoy the hell out of me, I still love you" I whispered to him, knowing he was already asleep.

A/n: That was a little all over the place sorry