032. my girls

A/n: Sorry if your name is Charlotte

Y/n's pov:

Driving up to Jughead's trailer, I'm shaking with excitement. I have my baby cousin, Charlotte in the car with me. My older cousin, Charlotte's mom, and her friends went on a shopping spree today, leaving me to babysit. I was going to ask Archie to help me babysit, but like always, he's busy. So instead, I decided to surprise Jug. He and Charlotte get along so well last time they saw each other, she didn't want to leave him, she cried for the entire ride home.

I park my car and retrieve the child from the car-seat in the back. Charlotte turned 2 last month, meaning she speaks a little now and she can walk with help. I open the door to the trailer, that's unlocked for some reason. I see Jughead, Archie, Sweet Pea, and Fangs all shirtless and at the kitchen table, playing a game of cards.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked confused. All heads turn towards me, and Jughead is the first one to speak,

"Hey, Y/n. What are you doing here?" As if to answer his question, Charlotte lets go of my hand and runs over to him. His eyes light up and a bright smile forms on his face.

"Charlotte!" He picks her up and places her on his lap, hugging the small girl. I walk into the kitchen, leaning against the counter, just admiring the way Jug is with her. But the best part of it all, was that he wasn't afraid to show his caring side around his friends. Actually, all of the boys seemed to take a liking to the baby.

"C'mere Char." Archie said reaching for his cousin. The baby looked at him, clearly disgusted.

"No." She yelled and fell back onto Jug's bare chest. The room erupted in laughter, and Archie's face went red from the embarrassment of being rejected by a child.

"But can I ask why you guys are shirtless? Not that I mind, just... curious."

"It's like a million degrees in here. Isn't that right baby?" Jug said, lifting the little girl up over his head, making her giggle.

"You're right, it's hot. Do you keep ice-cream in here Juggie?" I asked. Right before he was about to answer, Charlotte piped into the conversation by repeating what I said,

"Juggie!" She yelled, making us all gush over how adorable she is.

"I don't keep ice-cream in here." Jug answered, making a sad face. But Sweet Pea came to the rescue, informing us of the ice-cream stash in his freezer. Since it was an ice-cream emergency, Jughead and I decided to walk to Sweet Pea's trailer to get the frozen treats.

"We'll be gone 10 minutes. I don't trust you guys at all but I'm leaving you with Charlotte. She better be in one piece when I come back." I lectured the three boys, pointing my finger at them the same way my mother used to. I left the trailer, hand in hand with Jug.

"You with Charlotte is the cutest thing I've ever seen." He blushed, realizing how openly sweet he was with the child. He was silent though, not responding to my statement.

"And not to mention, I love seeing you shirtless. It's a very rare occurrence though, the closest thing I usually get to seeing you shirtless is you in a tank top."

"It was too hot for a tank top. I'm very uncomfortable. Am I fat? I feel fat. Do I look fat?" He asked sarcastically, wrapping his arms around his torso, mimicking how I act when I feel uncomfortable, something Jug loved to tease me about. We got to the trailer and ransacked the freezer for the frozen treats, taking them back to Jughead's trailer.

"We're back. Oh thank god, she's alive." I sighed in fake-relief. She was sitting on Fangs's lap, being bounced up and down. As much as I hated to admit it, I trusted the boys a little bit.

"Char, you want ice-cream?" Jug asked in a baby voice. As soon as she heard the word 'ice-cream', her eyes lit and she reached out, wanting the sweet taste of the treat. He scooped the ice cream for her and sat down at the table, stealing the baby from Fangs and putting her on the table in front of him, feeding her the snack joyfully.

"Come on boys, I know you want some." I called to the older boys, knowing they would be longing for the sweets as well. Sure enough, the inner child in each of them came out and they came rushing over.

"All done!" Jug said as he put the empty bowl down on the table. Immediately, Charlotte argued back,

"More!"

"No. No more. You're gonna get a stomach ache." I scolded, having to be the bad guy. The boys watched, knowing very well, how this was going to play out.

"I'll get you more, but we have to keep it a secret from Y/n. She's gonna be mad at me." He whispered to the girl, pressing his finger to his lips.

"There's only a little bit left in the container. Don't hate me." He whispered to me and kissed my forehead, rushing back to feed the little girl.

"You didn't ask me if I wanted any." I pouted, feeling left out from the group. He lifted the spoon full of ice-cream up, signalling for me to walk over and eat it, which I gladly did, sticking my tongue out at Charlotte as if to say, 'I'm still his favorite'.

~Later~

All the guys had already left, leaving me, Jug and the baby in the trailer. Currently we're all sitting on the couch, Charlotte laying against Jug's chest and me sitting next to them, practically 3rd wheeling.

"I'm still mad that she's your new favorite." I pouted again.

"You're still my favorite. Don't tell Char though, she'd probably beat me up." He whispered playfully.

"Come over here, we can all cuddle together." He shifted a little in his place, allowing me to cuddle into his side. Charlotte didn't mind though, she climbed between us, making herself a spot.

"My girls." Jughead said simply, leaning his head against mine.

A/n: That was so bad.

Basic summary: Y/n babysits 4 shirtless guys and a baby and they eat ice cream, the end.