014. that's karma [03]

A/n: Final part to this imagine series (which I remind you is an idea from Chanelypop)

~A week later~

Jughead's pov:

I walk the familiar route towards the Cooper house. Betty had been sick and out of school all week, so I hadn't seen her in a while. She told me I better stay away, before I catch whatever cold she had. If she hadn't of said that, I'd of course be taking care of her- but I respect her wishes.

Though by now her cold should have been almost gone, so I figured I'd surprise her. I grabbed the ladder from behind the Coopers' shed, placing it beside Betty's window. She lived on the second story, making her window reach hard to access, though I didn't let that stop me.

I climbed each step carefully, making sure not to make too much noise, otherwise I'd give myself away to Mr and Ms Cooper, who would not be too thrilled to see me. Sliding up the window, I crawled in, stepping down on the carpet to see something that made me do a double take.

Betty, lying in her bed, with a raven haired girl slightly on top of her, while they made out. I rubbed my eyes, making sure I was seeing this correctly.

"Veronica?" The two girls separated at once, terrified looks on both of their faces, Betty more so than Veronica.

"Jughead-"

"You don't seem too sick Betty" The tone of my voice was so angry, I kind of scared myself. She glanced from me to the other girl, both of their lipstick stained faces worried and apologetic.

"And to think, I broke up- I'm sorry, I cheated on my girlfriend with you. I threw away everything good I had with her. I made her life hell, all for you. And this is how you repay me? I thought you were better than this-"

Y/n's pov:

It was Friday night movie night with Sweetpea, and this week was my turn to pick the movie. Of course I had to pick a romantic comedy, something cheesy and dumb, just to torture him. Though, I did give him options: The Kissing Booth, To All The Boys I've Loved Before, The Perfect Date, and Sierra Burgess is a Loser. To my surprise he picked the last one. Now I'm sitting, cuddled up on the couch, with my head on his shoulder, while he sits beside me, regretting agreeing to this.

"I don't understand this movie-"

"What don't you understand? It's a girl who has a crush on a boy. It's like every other rom-com ever made. It's not that hard of a concept"I laughed, punching the dumb boy in the arm.

"But what about-" He was cut off by the sound of the door opening and someone walking in. To my surprise I see a resentful looking Jughead, beanie in hand, soaking wet from the rain.

"Jughead what the hell are you doing in my house?"

"Y/n- W-why are you with Sweetpea?"

"Because I'm sitting here enjoying a movie with my boyfriend, in my house. Why the hell are you here" The word boyfriend threw him off, like I'd just said a forbidden word... like voldemort.

"Y/n... I-I came here to apologize." He sounded almost sad, as if I'd betrayed him. As if I had betrayed him-

"You know what? Too little, too late. You're apology isn't gonna fix what you did, and it's not gonna mend my broken heart."

"But Y/n/n- Betty... she cheated on me. With Veronica- I think she's like- a secret lesbian" The words coming out of his mouth were music to my ears. I smirked, and in the most badass tone I could manage, I spat,

"Oh well, karma's a bitch"