036. the jones men

Picture above: Just for reference^

Based off 4x05. Not really much spoilers though.

Y/n's pov:

I sat on the couch, re-reading Y/f/b for the hundredth time. I was home by myself for once, Archie was at football practice and dad was working late. The quiet was so peaceful, it let me relax, which I hadn't been able to do in so long. A loud bang on the door, interrupted my peace.

"Y/n! Open up!" Someone called from outside. I ran over and opened the door to see Jughead standing outside. Before I had a chance to greet him, he angrily dashed through the door.

"You won't believe what that scumbag Brett said to me. I'm not going back to stonewall prep." He yelled, throwing his bag down and plopping on the couch.

"What happened Jug?" I asked, sitting down next to him. He continues to fume,

"He had the nerve to say I was only there because I was a charity case, a statistic, that they never even read my writing."

"Well, Brett's an asshole. I've read your writing and it's outstanding. And I'm not just saying that because I love you." I say, grabbing his hand. He's starting to calm down a little bit now, coming down from his angry rant.

"I'm still not going back. I want to be here with you and our friends and I can't deal with Brett anymore." He says pouting.

"Forsythe, you're going back. I can see it in your eyes, you know that's where you belong. Somewhere where you can let your genius fly free. Don't even try to tell me that you'd rather be stuck in Riverdale High, where you aren't challenged at all, than Stonewall Prep where they recognize your talent." He sighs in defeat because he knows I'm right. I lean my head against his chest and he wraps his arm around me, just glad to be in each other's company again, since we don't see each other as often anymore.

"Other than Brett being a terrible person, how's everything else" I ask quietly. He jumps up, knocking me off of him. I sit there in shock as he excitedly runs to his backpack, long discarded on my living room floor.

"Hey!" I yell as he digs through his bag, pulling out an old-looking book. He rapidly flipped through the book, trying to find what he was looking for. He found it and shoved the book in my face. I then saw an old picture of five students, one of them being Forsythe the first.

"Is that-"

"Yes. That's my grandfather. He went to Stonewall and he was a writer! It's insane. I mean, he dropped out, but he still went there!"

"That's your grandfather? Man, all the Jones' men are hot." It was a weird thing for me to say, but it was true.

"Are you crushing on my grandpa? Wait, you said all the Jones' men... do you have a thing for my dad or something?" He laughed in disgust.

"Well they say if you marry someone, you marry the whole family, let's just say I wouldn't mind marrying that family" I replied with a smirk. He scrunched his nose in utter disgust.

"Y/n! Gross. Stop. Oh my gosh, ew." He said rubbing his face, trying to unhear what he just heard.

"You're still my favorite though." I giggled, standing up to face him. He wrapped his arms around me,

"I better be" He mumbled and kissed me.

"You're dad is hot though." I laughed, pulling away.

"Y/n!"

Honestly.... sorry not sorry about this one.