005. sick

Y/f/s= Your favorite show

Y/n's pov:

I sat up in bed, coughing. The room was pitch black, except for the glow of my alarm clock, which read: 2:12 am. I looked over at a peaceful looking Jughead, who was fast asleep beside me, his jet-black hair released from it's usual beanie. I didn't want to wake him, he looked so comfortable. Not to mention, the last time I was sick, he refused to stay away from me, leading to him getting sick as well. My throat burned, and I craved piping hot tea, with a splash of honey.

I put on my slippers and quietly crept downstairs, and into the kitchen. I began to make myself a pot of tea. As I was waiting for the water to boil, I felt arms around my waist. I jumped at the sudden contact, already on edge because of how dark it was in the kitchen.

"Sorry Y/n/n" Jughead said softly, resting his head on my shoulder, observing what I was doing.

"Why are you up right now? You should come back upstairs with me. It's cold up there without you" He mumbled with his face buried in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry. I can feel myself getting sick, and I just wanted some tea for my throat."

"Go upstairs and get comfortable. I can handle everything down here, I'll be up with you in a minute." He took his arms off my waist, taking his warmth with him.

"Jug it's fine, you don't have to."

"Listen Y/n, you're my girlfriend. If you aren't feeling well, my number one priority is helping you feel better." He insisted, playfully shoving me towards the stairs. I accepted the defeat and made my way upstairs. I cuddled under the blankets, trying to find some type of warmth. Only a few minutes later, Jughead comes back upstairs, arms filled with cough syrup, a blanket and pillow, and my hot tea.

"Thank you so much Jug, you really are the best boyfriend ever." I said as he set everything down. He climbed into the bed next to me, wrapping me in blankets. 

"Do you wanna sleep or-"

"I'm not really tired. Can we watch Y/f/s?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. Jug hates Y/f/s, but I knew he couldn't say no now.

"Fine. But only because you're sick" He sighed, grabbing the remote from my nightstand. He turned on the show and pulled me close to him, holding me tight. We stayed up till sunrise, cuddling and watching netflix, but we both drifted to sleep shortly after.

Being sick isn't so bad, as long as he's here with me.

That was freakishly short