044. in your room

This was requested by BitchyUnicorn46

Based off the song: 'In your room' by Halestorm (I actually love this song now)

Y/n's pov:

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to Pop's?" Jughead asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and balancing his chin on my shoulder, as I retrieved belongings from my locker. He never shows much affection towards me in public, especially not in school, but I didn't mind an just shrugged it off.

"I was thinking we could go to your place, if that's ok?" I pushed, for the third time this month. It bothers me deeply that I've never seen his home, or met his family, even though he's been to my house several times and met my family. He refuses to let his guard down, I've been trying to break down his walls for so long, I'm about to give up trying.

"I don't think that's a good idea, we could go to your's?"

"Let's just go for a walk." I say, slamming my locker and taking his hand in mine, our fingers interlacing. It was a cool autumn day, the breeze chilling my bare arms as we walked through the park, making me cuddle closer to him for warmth.

"Not to be pushy or anything, but why can't we go to your house?" His face turned agitated, and he loosened his grip on my hand.

"Uh, I told you already, it just wouldn't be a good idea." He said a little too harshly, letting go of my hand completely. I stopped in my tracks, though he kept walking.

"Why?" I practically yelled, making him slowly turn and face me.

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea? What other excuse could you make up to keep me from seeing this part of your life?"

"This isn't always about you, okay?"

"Then what is it about Jug?" He looked down, his expression becoming harder to read. Was he mad that I asked? He walked over to a nearby bench, sitting down with his head in his hands. I took the spot next to him.

"Tell me... anything. What about your parents? What are they like? I know you have a sister, how is she?" He sighed, still staying silent.

"You don't have to hide from me" I whispered, taking his hand down from his face, and placing it in mine.

"My mom... she took Jellybean and moved to Toledo, abandoning me. And my dad, well he's not the greatest dad. He's an alcoholic, a mean one at that, and he's jobless and wasting his life. That's why I refuse to live there." He said, squeezing my hand tighter.

"I... I'm so sorry Juggie. I had no idea."

"I didn't want to tell you... because I was afraid of what that could do to us. That you'd think of me as a charity case. Or you wouldn't even want to be with me anymore."

"Never. It doesn't matter, I'll take every part of you. The good, the bad, I want it all." He turned to face me, a sad half-smile appearing on his face.

"If you're not living with your dad, where are you living then?"

"I'll show you." He said, taking my hand and leading me towards wherever we were going. We arrived at the drive-in and I was beyond confused. He lead me into the projection booth, where there was an old, beaten-down cot and Jughead's backpack. The pieces finally clicked.

"Juggie, you're living here?" He nodded sadly and sat down on the cot.

"It's alright, you're safe in here with me." I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder.

A/n: Omg, that is the worst thing I've ever written. I'm having SO MUCH writers block right now, I'm so sorry