021. brainwashed

Y/n's pov:

"Hey sweetie" my mom said as I drop my backpack in the doorway. I enter the living room only to be greeted by a room full of strangers. My mom has been engaged with the farm for about a month now and they've destroyed her. She's completely brainwashed.

"Mom, what are they doing here again?" 

"Y/n-"

"No it's ok," A man says, standing up. This must be their leader, Edgar. Mom raves about him.

"Y/n, listen. I know you look down on what goes on at the farm but we're here to help. Your mother talks a lot about you. We know your likes and dislikes. We know your friends and enemies. But we also know that you've been under a lot of stress lately. Don't worry. You'll be better soon" He says soothingly. I'm under a trance just listening to his voice until I see the rest of the farmies stand up and start to inch towards us.

"What are you guys doing?" I back away slowly but they follow, soon grabbing me and forcing a bag over my head while I shriek in terror. 

Jughead's pov:

"It's Y/n, leave a message!"  Her voicemail says through the phone. She isn't answering my calls or texts and has been M.I.A for at least a week.

"Y/n pick up!" I scream as I chuck my phone at the wall. I begin to pace, Y/n wouldn't just disappear like this. There has to be an explanation. What if something bad happened to her? What if she got kidnapped. What if she's dead. Who would do that to her? Why Y/n? Why my  Y/n?

"Woah Jug? What's going on?" My dad said when he entered the trailer.

"It's Y/n! She's not answering and she's gone."

"Sit down and explain this to me"

"She's not answering my texts or calls. She's not at home or school. I have this terrible feeling, like something happened to her." I rambled.

"Well don't just sit here and hope she comes back! Do what you do best. Investigate."

~Later~

"Betty!" I whisper through her window

"Jughead? What are you doing here? It's like 9:00."

"Grab your jacket! I need your detective skills."

"So what are we doing?" She asks, stepping down from the ladder.

"I need to break into Y/n's house."

"You really brought me out here just to go see your girlfriend?" She yelled and started to walk away. 

"No! Betty. She's missing. Nobody has been in or out of her house for days."

"Ok, I'll help."

Once we climb through Y/n's window, I grab my flashlight and begin to look around

"There's nothing here. Where could she be?"

"Isn't her mom a member of the farm? Maybe she's at the retreat that my mom is."

~1 week later~

Betty's mother returned from the farm retreat but Y/n still hasn't. I grow more anxious by the second, thinking about where Y/n could be. Is she safe? Does she miss me? Is she hurt?

"Jug! I think I might know where Y/n is." Betty says, interrupting my Y/n day-mare. 

"You do? Where?"

"Ok, so. My mom refuses to learn to use a gps, so when she went to the retreat this weekend, I found the address to the farm. So when are we going?" She asks handing me the paper

"Thank you so much Betty. I'm going alone, I don't know how dangerous these people are."

"You have no idea what these people are capable of."