013. that's karma [02]

A/n: Just gonna keep reminding you this was Chanelypop's idea... read on

~One Month Later~

Jughead and I were officially broken up. Jughead and Betty were officially together. I was a mess. I told everyone I was fine, that I didn't need him, that he was bad for me, and a cheater. And while those things may be true, I missed him. I missed my Juggie so much. The Pops dates, going to the drive in, holding hands while walking to class, it was all gone, possibly forever.

The worst part isn't even missing him, it's the constant reminder of what he did. And that reminder is Bughead. Every day the PDA gets worse. They stalk the hallways, holding hands and laughing, showing everyone that they're happy. At lunch, they sit together, sharing bags of chips and feeding each other like birds. At pops, cuddling in a booth, while sharing a milkshake and fries. Walking home, holding hands and sharing earbuds while listening to some trash music Betty likes, always the same route as me. There's no escaping them.

Betty Cooper has turned from childhood best friend who wears pink and writes in diaries, to boyfriend stealing bitch who spends every waking moment trying to make my life a living hell. At first I think she felt bad, but that somehow turned into her shooting me dirty looks in the hallways, and bumping into me so I drop my books.

I've gone from the top of the foodchain to the bottom. I've lost most of my friends, my boyfriend, and I'm slowly beginning to fail my classes.

I can't take this anymore.

~Monday, 1 week later~

I somehow convinced my dad to let me switch schools, now I'm attending my first day of southside high. It was risky, but I was a serpent, meaning I'd be protected and I already had friends.

Southside High comes with gangs, creeps, and drug dealers, but it still beats going to school with Bughead.

My first day was surprisingly easy. I stayed with Toni all day, both of us having the same schedule. She knew her way around, so I knew I could trust her to help me not get killed on my first day.

"Y/n we're going to Pop's, you coming with?" Fangs asked, scaring the hell out of me. I turned to see a group of five or six serpents, waiting on my answer.

"Hey, why the hell not?"

We walked in a large group, all the way across town. I didn't understand the concept of parading across town, just to get a milkshake and fries. The group mostly consisted of boys, which was why it was so loud I could hardly hear my own voice.

We got to the diner, and sure enough I could see Betty and Jughead cuddling in a booth, through the window of the diner.

"Uh Sweetpea, I'm going home." I yelled to my tall friend

"Wait, why?" He followed my glance to see why I was upset. The moment he laid eyes on them, the vein in his forehead popped out and his hands balled into fists.

"I'm going to murder that beanie wearing creep." He started to charge towards the diner but I pulled him back

"Pea, stop. He isn't worth it."

"Fine. But can I at least walk you home?"

"Sure" I agreed, linking arms with the leather covered boy.

Maybe what happened to me is karma.

But maybe, just maybe, I'll get some good karma soon.

A/n: I know it's trash, I'm sorry