019. normal

A/n: This one is dedicated to my best friend who tells me that my writing is repetitive.

Warning: Lots of all CAPS (Sorry)

Jughead's pov:

"Oh hey Archie" I say as I almost bump into him.

"Hey, where's Y/n? I thought you guys were hanging out today"

"We are, she's in a mood. I figured I would get her some Pop's, maybe some food will calm her down"

"Good luck with that, bro" Archie laughed as I headed out the door and toward Sunnyside trailer park.

~At the trailer~

"Y/n/n, I'm back." I announced. I look over to see her sitting staring blankly at the tv. Exactly where I left her.

I walk over and hand her a milkshake. She glances from the milkshake to me and back again.

"It's a milkshake from Pop's. I got you your usual."

She grabs the milkshake and throws it across the room, spilling it's contents.

"What the hell Y/n!"

"WHY?"

"What?"

"Everything. Pop's, movie nights. Same food, same places, same jacket, same BEANIE! EVERYDAY IT'S THE SAME!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?"

"DON'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT?"

I was done yelling.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

She got up yelling a final 'UGH', and left the trailer.

Y/n's pov:

I stormed out of the trailer screaming.

"We have thin walls, you know" An awfully familiar voice remarked from behind me. I spun on my heels to come face to face with the incredible Fangs Fogarty.

"Sorry about that. Long time no see stranger." I joked, hugging him.

"Was that Jughead you were yelling at?" Apparently the look on my face said it all, because he invited me to his trailer for a 'long needed chat'.

"So trouble in paradise, Y/n?"

"He is so basic. It's burgers and milkshakes everyday. Same movie nights and Pop's dates. I snapped. It's like we're on a never-ending merry-go-round and I can't take it."

"Jughead is a simple guy, he just wants to be with you. I can see it in his eyes, Y/n. You are his everything. Sure, maybe he's oblivious to the fact that he's boring. You guys will work it out, you're meant to be together."

"You're right. Thank you, I'll text you later, bye"

~Later~

It's been all day. I've been contemplating whether or not I should go apologize. What if he hates me? What if I totally messed everything up?

A knock on my window interrupts my thoughts.

"Juggie, Hi." I mumbled

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be so basic and repetitive. We should go out more and try new food, I'll do whatever it is that you want to do. But please...please don't leave me. I need you." He pleaded with tears welling up in his eyes, threatening to spill

"Please don't cry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just tired of the same things over and over." My heart broke as the broken boy in front of me nodded, the first wave of tears spilt over his cheeks.

"I thought I was really going to lose you today, Y/n. I can't lose you, you're everything to me."

"You're staying the night Jughead." I ordered.

We lay in a comfortable silence for a long time.

"Let's just go. We'll back up our stuff and we'll hop right on my motorcycle and leave this godforsaken town and never look back."

"I wish. I really wish."

"Goodnight angel"

"Night Juggie"