033. survive the night

A/n: This is based off 3x22

IMPORTANT: I'm going to skip over some things, or just not write them fully out because I don't just want to retell the episode.

Warning: Violence, death? Again, just basic riverdale things.

Also, this is terrible, I'm so sorry.

Y/n's pov:

Archie, Veronica, Jughead and I sat at a booth in Pop's, instead of milkshakes in front of us, there were letters. Invitations informing each of us of a mandatory gathering at thornhill, well more accurately one of the cabins on the property, each of us also receiving an outfit to wear. The letters said not to bring our phones and to tell nobody.

"Ours were left at the front door." Archie informs other two, glancing at me, making sure I was ok. We may fight a lot, but he always wants to protect me, which he gets from our dad. All of our letters were delivered anonymously, somewhere specific, like at our houses or in Veronica's case, at the speakeasy.

"It's a trap." Veronica said, her voice wavering. We were all on edge for sure, especially considering the fact that Betty was still M.I.A. We figured she was at the farm with her mother, though in this town, it was a probability she may have been kidnapped.

"Of course it's a trap, but do we go? Guys, what happens if we don't go?" I asked, my hands shaking more and more with every passing moment. I turned to Jug, who grabbed my hand under the table to keep it from shaking, rubbing his thumb over the cold skin of my hand.

"We have to go, because we can't risk what will happen if we don't."

~At thornhill's cabin~

We all sat around the table, confused and scared. Penelope told us we had to wait for our 'special guests' and just the sound of that made my gut wrench. I sat beside Jug, holding his hand under the table, trying to get some sense of security out of this whole situation. Penelope's words lure me out of my worried thoughts, almost making me jump.

"Elizabeth, pretty." She said, attempting to sound genuine, though I saw right through her sinister plan. At least I thought I did. She filled Betty in on the details that she had missed, including a surprise appearance from Sister Woodhouse, one of the evil nuns from the Sisters of Quiet mercy. With ever passing second, I realized what an evil town Riverdale really was. Every week there was

"Agatha here was one of my mentors. She cared for me while I was an orphan at the Sisters of Quiet mercy. She taught me everything I know about poison." That made so much sense, time at the sisters really messes up a person.

"Wait the murdered nuns, you did that?" Sister Woodhouse nodded nonchalantly, as if murder was normal, which to them it was.

"Ah, loose ends."

"Wait, is that what we are, just loose ends?" Veronica piped in from the back.

"No, you're featured players. The sons and daughters of the original midnight club." Instead of everything becoming clearer, it got more confusing as we received more information.

"Juggie, what's going on?" I asked him, knowing if any of us were to know what was happening, it would be him.

"I've almost figured it out." He whispered back, though loud enough for Penelope to hear us.

"Yes. Because if anyone could figure it out, it would be you Mr. Jones. But first, 2 more guests. I believe you know them already" She said, ringing a bell. We shifted in our seats as the black hood and the gargoyle king came stomping out from behind a curtain.