007. that's my sister

A/n: This imagine was requested by Chanelypop (she also writes riverdale imagines, better than I ever could)

Y/n's pov:

"By Archie" I called up the stairs as I opened the front door.

"Wait Y/n, where are you going?"

"I-I'm going to Pop's" I stuttered, not expecting this interrogation. I wasn't completely lying, I was going to Pop's, just not alone.

"Oh, I'll come with you" He insisted, reaching for his jacket. My heart began to race as I tried to think of a way out of this.

"Uh, no, I'm ok. I'll bring you back a burger and milkshake though. Bye!" I yelled as I ran out of the house and towards the familiar neon sign, hoping my brother wouldn't follow me. I was out of breath by the time I actually got there, but still, I slide in the booth next to Jug.

"Hey"

"Hi" He smiled, shutting his laptop and kissing my forehead. I sat there, longing for a relationship that didn't have to be a secret. Longing for something normal, that I didn't have to hide. Everything else about the date was normal, we ate our food and had small talk, mostly just enjoying each other's company while we still could. And just like that, it was over and almost my curfew. I got Archie's food to go and we began walking, hand-in-hand, towards my house.

"So I'll drop you off at the end of your street, so Archie doesn't see us?" He asked, used to the routine. I peered down the street, to see all the lights in the house were off.

"It doesn't even look like Archie's home, walk me to the door?" He nodded and grabbed my hand once more. We reached my house and he kissed me goodbye, time stopping as his lips met mine. The butterflies in my stomach, consuming my mind, that was until I heard someone yell,

"Y/n?"

Jughead's Pov.

"Y/n?" I hear Archie yell from the front steps of the Andrew's house. I pull away from the kiss, as Archie begins to rant loudly.

"Jughead? What are you doing, why are you kissing my sister? I thought we were friends."

"I-"

"This is not happening. Y/n, let's go." He said, cutting me off and pulling Y/n away. I grabbed her other arm, stopping him.

"Jughead, stop." She mumbled, her voice sounding scared, like she was afraid of what would happen next.

"Archie, I don't care if you don't accept me and Y/n. And I don't care if you don't allow us to be together. That won't stop me. I'll find a way."

"Dude, that's my sister. What's your problem?"

"Because, Archie. Believe it or not Y/n is the most wonderful person in the world. And I love her. " I froze awkwardly as both Archie and Y/n got extremely quiet.

"Jug?" Y/n whispers from beside me grabbing my arm

"Y-You love me?"

"Y/n, of course I love you. What's not to love? I love your smile, your laugh, your sense of humor, I love everything about you." I said, sounding like a hallmark card.

"I love you too." I wanted to kiss her, this was supposed to be a special moment between two people, but Archie was still standing in the way of that.

"Listen, I will allow it. But only because I know that Jughead won't hurt you, Y/n."

"Yes! Thank you, Arch. You're the best" Y/n tackled him in a hug.

"And Jughead, hurt her and I will kill you" I laughed but then stopped when I realized he was dead serious.

"I won't. I promise." He nodded and retreated into the house.

"So, that was... interesting." I muttered, breaking the silence.

"Yeah it was. But at least we don't have to sneak around anymore."

"True. And I got to tell you how I really feel." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. We kissed for what felt like forever. We only stopped when Archie knocked on the window.

"Well got to go, see you tomorrow. I love you" She said proudly, finally able to say those three simple words.

"Love you too"

And that was the day I realized I fell in love with Y/n Andrews.

A/n: I wanna say I like it, but I don't