034. survive the night [02]

Y/m/n= Your middle name

This is short, but it wraps up the story.

Y/n's pov:

A loud bang jolts me awake, and an unfamiliar room comes into view. I look around the room and all I see is machines and hospital trays, meaning I'm in the hospital.

"Y/n! You're ok!" Jug said. I turn my head to see him sitting at my side, a relived smile on his face.

"Juggie? What happened?" I asked groggily, slurring my words.

"You stabbed yourself for me, if that wasn't obvious. But after you went unconscious, Betty shot her dad, we were chased by gargoyles, I had to carry you through the woods, then we took you to the hospital." I attempted to process what he said, while the pain throughout my body became unbearable.

"Wait...Betty shot her dad? Poor Betty." I said, leaning my head back on my pillows.

"I wish you hadn't done that." He said, motioning to the bandaged wound on my side.

"I had to protect you." He moved my legs to sit next to me on the bed.

"I should've protected you. You're the only thing that keeps me going everyday. You mean everything to me, Y/n. I almost lost you tonight-" He choked back tears, thinking of what would've happened if I hadn't made it. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"I would never forgive myself if something ever happened to you." He whispered, still trying to hold back his tears.

"It's kind of ironic, because last time we were in the hospital, you almost died. How the tables have turned." I said quietly, trying to lighten the mood. He stayed quiet, the atmosphere around us calming.

"What do we do now? In this town of evil, what happens to us?" I whispered. Do we just continue our regular lives, as if we weren't just forced to play a demonic game, that lead to me getting stabbed?

"I don't know. All I know, is that I want to be with you. Even in this town of horrors, where people dress up in costumes to commit murders, and where there are evil cults that harvest organs, you make everything better. You were there for me when I needed a home and when I was playing G&G, you were the one that stopped me." 

"You were there for me when my dad got shot, and when the ghoulies kidnapped me. You fought for me when Archie said we couldn't be together, you stood up for me when Archie found out I was a serpent. You're there every time I'm sick, and need attention. When I'm insecure, you're the one who makes me feel better. Sure, you get jealous and angry sometimes, and we fight... a lot, but we're resilient. I know we say this every day, but I love you. Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, I love you with all of my heart." I say looking at the boy that I've fallen in love with.

"I love you too, Y/n Y/m/n Andrews." He kisses me, my heart erupting in fireworks as we shared the moment.

"We've been through so much." He whispered, leaning his head against mine.

"We have, and I wouldn't change a thing. Not our fights, or our flaws, nothing." He pulled the blanket over us, holding me close. He removed his hat, placing it on my head, claiming me as his own.

"You're mine forever." He smiled down at me. I rested my head against his chest and drifted to sleep, knowing I'd be protected from anything as long as I have Juggie by my side.

I referenced a bunch of my old imagines from this book, if you hadn't noticed.

One question before you go: What was your favorite imagine in this book so far? 

~Requests are still open~