051. diary

Also Y/s/n is your sister's name and if you don't have a sister, pick a name, idc. I was just too lazy to pick a name. Y/n's sister is around 10 while Y/n is 16, just so you know.

Y/s/n's pov:

I roamed around the house, having it all to myself. I wasn't usually allowed to be home alone, but my parents were at work and Y/n was staying late after school, though she should be home in a little while.

I pass Y/n's room, the door was open, giving me a clear view of the room I wasn't usually allowed into. Of course, nobody was home to stop me. I walked into the room, looking through all the drawers, not finding anything interesting. Then again, Y/n was pretty boring. I moved over to her desk, which was covered in art supplies. I looked in the drawers of the desk, not expecting to find anything. But I came across a notebook, painted all black with a single red heart on the front. I opened it with caution, and to my surprise it was a diary.

The first few pages were just droning on about school and her friends. I flipped to the middle of the book, for it was extremely full of writing. The first page I landed on was filled to the brim with writing. 

I always hated reading, ever since I was a small child in kindergarten, but whatever Y/n was writing in this diary of hers seemed interesting. I skimmed the page, my jaw dropping when I saw the words 'Jughead Jones'. Jughead and Y/n had been friends for years, never had I thought she'd be dedicating a full section of her diary to him. I kept reading:

Jughead Jones, gosh how I want to kiss him.

Every time I hear his voice, every time he smirks at me, or gives me a hug. Every time he takes his stupid beanie off and I get to see his hair, or when he asks me to read his novel.

Every time I see him, I just want to tell him how I really feel.

I'm so stupid.

I broke out into a fit of laughter. Y/n L/n, my sister, was spending her time writing about her secret crush, in her diary. My laughter stopped when I heard a voice yell:

"What are you doing in here you little shit?"

Y/n's pov:

"What are you doing in here you little shit?" I yelled as I saw my sister laying on my bed, laughing her head off while holding my diary. Not only does she know damn well she isn't allowed in my room, but she knows never to touch my stuff.

She sat up, terrified.

"Y/n, I was just-"

"Reading my diary?" She glanced from me to the small book, grabbing it and running out of my room, through the other door. I chased her down the stairs and around the house, through the kitchen and into the living room, where she finally stopped.

We stood there, her smirking at me, and me trying not to claw her eyes out. But mom always told me I was never to hit her, otherwise I'd be in big trouble. 

"Give it back" I seethed, staring her down, while she stood there, amused.

"You like Jughead, you like Jughead!" She taunted like a 5 year old. I blushed, trying not to smile. I was pissed, but just hearing his name made me weak at the knees. I stood, about to defend myself, when the doorbell rang. I gave her one more death glare as I went to answer the door. 

I opened it, met by the smiling face of Jughead Jones, ready to help me with my homework, like we had planned. My sister broke out in a fit of laughter, making Jughead very confused. 

"Y/s/n go upstairs. NOW!" I yelled, sending her running up the stairs, her knowing not to mess with me when I'm mad.

"What's going on?" I thought about my options. Option 1: Tell Jug everything, and completely embarrass myself and be rejected. Or option 2: Pretend everything's fine.

"Jug, I like you"

"I like you too" He replied nonchalantly, thinking the 'like' was platonic. I took a deep breath, walking over to him.

I looked up at his beautiful face, putting my hands on either side and placing my lips on his. Mental fireworks exploded in my mind as he deepened the kiss, putting his hands on my lower back. I pulled back for air, burying my face in the crook of his neck.  

"I think I'm gonna puke" I heard Y/s/n say from the staircase. I was about to chase her, but Jug pulled me back. He smirked, looking from me to Y/s/n and pulled me in for another kiss, this time less awkward but still filled with chemistry. I heard my sister groan, walking back up the stairs.

A/n: That was pretty bad, I gotta say. But I feel like I haven't written in FOREVER, so it's nice to be writing again.