046. secret

Y/n's pov:

"Oh look, there's the boys." Veronica said beside me. My head shot up as Archie, Kevin and Jughead walked through the door of Pop's, Jughead's eyes immediately meeting mine.

"You guys already got our milkshakes. Thanks." Archie kissed Veronica's cheek and sat down at the end of the booth, both me and Jughead, squished on opposite sides of the window. I listened mindlessly as everyone started a conversation about the upcoming school play.

I feel something rest on my foot and I look down to see Jughead's black and white converse laying comfortable on my shoe. I don't hesitates to lightly kick his leg. He raises his eyebrows at me as we continue to kick each other under the table, occasionally sending each other subtle looks.

"Y/n, you're shaking the table. Stop kicking Jughead." Veronica scolds me, but quickly goes back to her conversation, oblivious to what was happening. I feel my face go red, though nobody was looking at me.

'You got yelled at' He mouths to me with a smirk.

~Monday~

The weekend was exhausting. Veronica forced me and Betty to go have a 'girls spa retreat' and while that sounds relaxing, it was tiring. Luckily my first class of the day was english, because english was my best subject. 15 minutes into class and I feel my phone vibrate. I look down to see a text from Jughead, telling me to meet him by the set of lockers next to the janitors closet.

"Excuse me, Ms. Johnson, can I use the bathroom?" I yelled across the classroom to our elderly teacher. She nodded her head and I bolted out of the classroom. I walked carefully around the corner that led to the place Jug said to meet him. The moment he saw me, he ran up and attached his lips to mine.

"Woah, what's going on? We never do this in public." I asked, lightly pushing him off me. Yes, it's true, we've been secretly together for months, nobody knows.

"I just really missed you"

"You saw me on Friday" I said with raised eyebrows, wondering why he was being so touchy.

"I know but it wasn't the same. I couldn't hug you or kiss you or hold your hand, like I do when it's just us. Weekends are our time. They took you away and I didn't get my time" I smile at his cheesiness and he kisses me once more. I got so lost in the kiss that I completely forgot we were in school. That was until I heard someone say,

"Omg, I ship it!" We jumped apart, met by the face of none other than Kevin Keller.

"Oh hey Kev... How long have you been standing there?" I asked awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Long enough to see that Jughead was using tongue." My face goes red and I look to Jughead, who's biting his lip and smirking, knowing very well that we were just caught. I bury my head in his chest, in hopes that somehow this didn't just happen.

"Do us a favor, can you please not tell anyone Kevin?"

"Oh, I'm telling everyone. You guys are too cute to be kept a secret." He replies and walks away. After a minute of awkward quiet, my head still buried in his chest, I try to break the silence.

"Did that just happen, or was that a dream?"

"Hopefully it was a very embarrassing dream." He sighs. I look up at him, both of our faces red from the complete embarrassment.

"Well, at least we don't have to hide anymore"

A/n: That's like the shortest imagine I've written in a while. Idk how to feel about this imagine though, how was it?