055. angel

A/n: Happy Halloween... This idea is from Chanelypop I honestly don't know what I would do without you

Trick or Treat, here's your imagine:

Jughead's pov:

The leaves crunch noisily under my black converse, distracting me from watching where I was going with their satisfying sound.

"Hey Arch? How far away is this place anyways?" I called to my red-haired friend who was walking a few feet ahead of me.

"Just a little farther" It was halloween, and Archie insisted on dragging me to some lame halloween party. Which we were getting to by walking through the woods, though I couldn't begin to tell you why.

Within a few minutes we came to a clearing. In the clearing was a large house, the size of a mansion, with a large swimming pool and a huge backyard.

"Who's house it this?"

"Some college kid. Everyone from school is gonna be here though, so we should know most of them." I rolled my eyes, wondering how I let myself get roped into this.

We walk onto the property and I immediately regret coming. There are several plastic tables outside, lined up with an abnormal amount of alcohol. I glance around at all the costumes, seeing nothing but girls in tight, short, revealing outfits, and he guys in casual clothing, like Archie, who was wearing his football jersey of all things. But there were a few well thought out costumes, like vampires and werewolves, and of course the traditional horror movie characters, like Micheal Myers, Freddy Kruger, Jason, and Ghostface.

You could tell who was popular and who was not, just by their costumes. Take Archie and Veronica if you will, he was dressed in a casual outfit, no effort needed to fit in, and then there's veronica, who was dressed as a 'sexy nurse' which made me gag just thinking about it. They put no effort into their costumes, and those of us who did, practically stuck out like a sore thumb. Like me, who was dressed as a devil, though I wasn't completely sure why.

"Bro, you wanna drink?" Archie said, offering me a red solo-cup filled with who-knows-what. I decline his offer, looking around for the snack table, where I can usually be found at a party. By the time I locate the table, Archie's nowhere to be found.

I shrug it off, knowing it's not my responsibility to keep track of him. I make my way over to the table, where I find a bowl of candy. I dig through it, finding a small pack of skittles and opening them.

"Aren't you supposed to say trick or treat before you take candy? I mean, it is halloween after all." I spin around, being met by an angel- literally. In front of me stood a girl, dressed in a white poofy dress, with small mesh wings on her back, and a halo on her head, her face being covered by a sparkly white masquerade mask, though I could see how beautiful her Y/e/c eyes were.

"Trick or treat?" I say sheepishly, causing us both to laugh.

"So what's your name handsome?" She says to me, causing me to become even more awkward.

"Forsythe- Jughead... my name is Jughead. How about you?"

"You can call me... Angel" she laughs at her own joke, gesturing to her outfit.

"Mysterious, I like it"

For the next hour or so we began a long-running conversation, varying on topics. We talked about the lack of appreciation of the incredible holiday known as halloween. We talked about the lack of effort in costumes these days, and which horror movies were the best. Her favorite serial killer was Ghostface, while mine was 100% Micheal Myers. We observed the lame party that neither of us wanted to be at, but were anyway.

"So Angel... what do I have to do to find out your real name?" I ask, propping my elbow up on the table and leaning my head on it. She does the same thing, to mimick me. Our faces were within an inch of each other, to the point where I could smell the minty scent of the gum she was chewing.

One thing leads to another and her lips are on mine, the mint of the gum becoming more than just a scent. She pulls back, smiling at me, though it felt more like a smirk.

"So now do I get to know your real name?"

"I don't kiss and tell" She says proudly, getting up and walking away.

"Wait- where are you going?"

"You'll have to figure it out Juggie. Happy Halloween"

And with that, she's gone. I watch in confusion and amazement as she walks away, leaving me with so many emotions.

I'll find you Angel, I know I will.

Welp once again... I hate it