Announcement : Season 2

Hey Guys!!!
Once again I'm very much happy to meet you all after a short interval. I hope all are doing well.

I was undoubtedly happy with this huge response on my book Agreement Marriage and I will be thankful for that forever. After completing the story many of you whole heartedly appreciated and supported my first book Agreement Marriage. And some of you even asked me about the season 2 of this story. I was waiting for an interesting plot to launch season 2.

Now I'm thinking this would be the right time to launch second part of my story Agreement Marriage. First part was was enclosed with Love, Revenge, Marriage, Betrayal, Family, Friendship and so on.

Unlike the first part this season I'm planning to write something new along with the above all mentioned.
Can you guess what was that???
?
?
?
?
?
PARANORMAL!!!
!
!
!
!
!
Yeah I'm planning to take our protoganist Arjun and Radhika's life in new way. Here they will fight with the unknown and unidentified evil spirit to save their family. The story will take three years leap from here with their kids and family along with them.  I'm planning to retain all the cast from season 1.

So you guys tell me, are you all excited to see season 2 of Agreement Marriage??

I'm expecting your comments about this new journal, please share your views. This season 2 will take off only if I get the support and encouragement from you all. Either positive or negative doesn't matter but please share your opinion.

I'm waiting for you guys...

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi