Couple Dance

After two months....

Life seems to be standard  without any ups and downs. Nothing changed after marriage except my surname almost two months passed I was settled in my new life with my own principles. Surprisingly Arjun stopped troubling me after our reception. We didn't talk much but, whatever we spoke was also a general conversation like a roommates. I felt comfortable with that arrangements, instead of fighting everytime we stopped talking unnecessarily.

I love cooking so every weekend I cooked at home grandma enjoyed the food I prepared, she praised my culinary skills many times, at first Arjun refused then slowly he agreed to have the food. I knew he started to like my cooking but he refused to accept, that is Mr. Arrogant Arjun.

Twice I went to meet my parents, Arjun accompanied me as usual he acted as a perfect son in law. He often enquired about my mother's health without my knowledge. He showered love on me infront of our families. Nowadays my brother Varun strated to worship him because he gifted a Apple iPad for his birthday. Who told him to get that all for my brother?? when I asked him straight away he starred at me, ignored my questions and walked away I was fuming in anger.

Everything seems to be going well in my office too. He never behaved like my husband in office, accidentally we met sometimes but he ignored me completely slightly I was hurt with that but I know I was the one asked him to hide our relationship. When I was thinking about him my mobile rang it's him
D. Hubby...(can you guess what stands for D? )
usually he won't call me  during office hours unless it is really important so, I picked the call in second ring I said Hello ",
He asked me, " Radhika are you done with your work ??"  I moved away from my place and asked him "Arjun.... Is there everything fine?? Anything serious??" I was anxious to hear a word from him.

He said " No... Nothing to worry, actually we need to go somewhere now, if you finished your work I will pick you up. I'm on the way to our office. I will explain you later, you be ready".

I lost my patience and whispered "Listen Arjun tell me what is it?? I'm not a boss like you, I'm an ordinary employee here. I can't come just like that, atfirst you tell me the matter, then I will join you" . He was silent for a while and replied to me, " Ok fine now I will take you for a shopping, tonight we need to attend a business party. So I want you to get a party attire".

I tried to say something he interrupted and said "I know you have some party wear but, it was not suitable for such parties, so we will get a new one. Did you hear me?? Get ready now". I was irritated more now, first of all I never want to attend any of his business party second he pointed about my dress collection.

I yelled at him, " If I'm not upto your status why the hell you want to take me with you?? Why did you marry me then?? I'm not interested to come with you leave me and you go alone".

He was in a rage, with a sharp voice he said, "I'm not asking you whether you are interested to come with me or not?? I'm telling you to come. We had an agreement that I will decide everything, when it is about my prestige. So, you have to come no other choice for you", he disconnected the call. I bit my lips and controlled my temper I gave a word to my higher official and left the office.

He waited for me at the cafe shop near my office, if someone from our office catch us together it will be an embarrassment so, this was one among the arrangement to hide our relationship. He drived the car himself and asked the driver to pick up my Activa from office parking. I was pissed with this how did I forget my two wheeler?? Thank god atleast he remembered that otherwise tomorrow will be difficult. I want to thank him but, I didn't I was extremely annoyed with him.

We reached the same shop where we purchased for our reception I felt he likes the shop personally. Later I came to know it was his friends shop. He told me to get a party wear, I whispered in his ears " I'm not in your status to get that so you buy I will wear it once and will return to you".
He was frowned but didn't speak anything and picked one for me. It was a navy blue colour frock without sleeves like a water sprinkled crystal balls were stiched over the frock. It looks so pretty and elegant. I tried in trial room it fits me perfectly I was looking stunningly beautiful in that attire, Secretly I appreciated his dress selection.