Arjun's temper

Thanks to God my mother is out of danger and she will be able to walk once she is completely fine but it will take months. My family is completely happy now, by seeing them happy I too felt happy after all they are my everything. We had a good happy time after a long pain we endured.

A week passed after my mom's operation but still she is in hospital, doctor suggested her to be monitored for some more time. Meanwhile my father kept on asking me about money. Even though he is relaxed to see my mom fine he wants to know from whom I got money all of a sudden. He wondered how did I arranged money within an hour.

I know it's not easy for him to accept how his little girl arranged 40 lakhs in an hour. I convinced him that I took loan from my office, we can pay every month as EMI. At first he hesitates then he started to believe me. So none know my secret except Arjun.

Oh god.. how did I forget him?

Yeah I completely forgot him, he told me to meet him once my mother is out of danger. He called me once after my mom's surgery, to my surprise he enquired about her health. I never expected this gesture from him and finally he asked me to meet him later.

Breaking all my thoughts I got a call from a person whom I was thinking it's from him the caller ID shows "Arjun Chairman". I went out of my parents sight and picked his call.

He said sarcastically" So Miss. Radhika Narayanan still you didn't find time to meet me?? Or else call me??".
I was speechless it's my mistake I should have meet or spoke with him earlier what a dumb girl I'm?

I said "Sorry sir I was about to call you to have a meet, just now I was thinking about that, shall I come now? ".

He didn't reply for sometime I was confused and asked him,
"Sir are you there??"

Immediately he replied "Yes... you will meet me by today evening 6' o clock we need to discuss certain things".
I said ok, before disconnecting the call he asked me to wait at the coffee shop near hospital.
Myself I excused from my parents and went to the coffee shop on time, meanwhile I called Arjun sir he said, he is on the way he will reach anytime soon so, I decided to wait for him.

Radhika what are you up-to ? Are you really going to marry a stranger for money. I know you have to do this because he saved your mom's life. Did you think once how he will treat you after wedding? Like him this wedding also strange this marriage going to last only for two years. You must be sure about one-thing this is not a joke next two years will be tough time for you. My inner voice warned me to avoid him but I can't move back now, I took his money with a promise to marry him whatever happen I will stick to my words. After all he was my family's savior in critical time.

Within sometime a high end BMW car parked in-front of the shop, a guy with blue jeans and white casual t-shirt came out of the car, my eyes popped out in surprise. Because he was none other than my boss Arjun. Though I don't like him I can't deny the fact he is devilish handsome. Most of the spinster girls in my office took him as their dream boy now I understood why. I was sitting near the glass wall of that shop so I can see him very clearly.

Oh god!!! he is coming near me. Immediately I looked down at my clothes and cursed myself for coming directly from hospital it was little shabby, I tried to look normal.

He came and sat opposite to me when I was about to smile he gritted his teeth and yelled at me without much noise, " Who told you to come and sit inside the shop I said just wait for me, Damnit are you here to enjoy your cup of coffee??".

I was taken back by his anger and arrogance? What bothers him? It's my wish to stand outside or sit inside? Who is he to decide about me? I controlled my temper and said,
"Ok sir let's go".

I took my bag and stood up but he didn't move even an inch from his place and looked at me, hiding my anger I asked impatiently,
"What now???"

He said, "anyway we came inside we can't leave without having anything let's have cafe",  by telling this he ordered two cold cafe.

Oh my god! I was confused what kind of person he is?? Just now he scolded me for getting inside and now, he is ordering me to have cafe, then why the hell he shouted at me??? Is he a bipolar??After that we both didn't speak silently we had our cafe. I said I will pay the bill because I came inside but he refused and paid like a gentleman but I didnt leave him I just thrusted my share of amount in his hand and walked out. He looked at me surprisingly, I ignored him.

He went to take his car once we came out and asked me to accompany him, I was astounded to go with him alone in car. After taking few steps he realized that I was not moving from my place he returned back and asked "What?? Why are you still waiting??"

Bluntly I said, "Sir, I can't come with you alone in car"

He was surprised and asked " Come again what did you say??".
Holding my anger I said "Sir I can't come with you alone in car".

He got irritated now and asked me, "Why??"

I said What if someone watch us together?? Sir I can't go alone with you So please tell me here itself what do you want to speak".

Soon he lost his patience completely and started to yell, but only I can hear him he asked me, "We are going to get marry soon, you will be my wife. What if anyone sees us together?? It doesn't matter to me ".  I was surprised at his words, but I didn't move a step. 

He lost his patience once again and yelled at me by gritting his teeth "Do you think I'm jobless to roam around with you??? Don't waste my time. I want to speak with you alone something important which others shouldn't know so, nothing matters, now you will  come with me".

I was shocked at his rude behavior, how he can force me?? So I said no firmly and nodded my head.

That's the end he held my hand and dragged me into the car and started to drive. All this time I was frozen and lost my sense it took some time for me to realise what he did. I didn't expect that he will touch my hand, later I felt some sort of pain in the wrist of my hand he held.

By rubbing my wrist I turned towards him he was like a stone and sitting like nothing he did wrong. I got irritated to see his face  after what he did with me.

First time I got panic how I will manage this arrogant fellow for the next two years. I felt like I want to run away from him. Suddenly he stopped the car somewhere.

To be continued....
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi