My Sweet potato

After two days...

I got up at 8 in the morning actually it was late than my usual timing I wondered how did I sleep like this?? When I looked around the room I didn't see Arjun there, I guessed may be he went out. I went to washroom and finished my morning routine then returned to room from the closet.

I saw Arjun in his formals and he was searching for some file. I avoided him and moved away near the door. Suddenly he called my name "Radhika", I stopped without looking at him.

He said "We need to talk something important, shall we??". I nodded my head and sat on the couch.

Next minute he sat near me with a decent distance and said, "I know you were angry with me but, it's between us. So, I never want our families to know about this. I want you to behave well with my family and vice-versa I will do. I know my grandmother is little annoyed with this marriage so please ignore her words and be patient with her, I can't tolerate her misery". He completed his lecture then looked at me intensely but, I didn't reply and turned my eyes outside.

He gritted his teeth and grabbed my hand and said, " If I ask you anything better learn to answer me, never dare to ignore my words. I don't want to hurt you anymore, don't make me to regret once again", he finished and left the room as a storm.

I sat there for sometime and recollected his words "I don't want to regret again...." It means did he feel bad for his misbehaviour?? I was in thought for sometime then ignored his words and went down to have breakfast. I saw Arjun with his granny, she was keenly observing me from my head to toe. I was uncomfortable with her observation, but still I bend down to take her blessings surprisingly she smiled at me and blessed for long life. I had my breakfast silently they both were chatting something like invitation, guest list but nothing went into my ears I was thinking about my family I missed them really. Suddenly someone patted on my shoulders with a jerk I returned to present it was Arjun.

"Radhika this weekend we will have our reception so we need to do some shopping, I will come by late afternoon to pick up you, so you be ready" said Arjun. Simply I nodded my head and said "ok sir I will be ready".

"What???" His granny exclaimed and looked at me suspiciously.

She turned her gaze into Arjun and asked him,
"Is she your wife or employee why the hell she was calling you sir after your marriage??" He gave a stern look at me.

Oh god!! The devil is back I was nervous definitely he will punish me now, before marriage itself he told me to call him by his name but I'm unable to do that I'm not comfortable with him. How will I handle now?

Arjun said "Granny still she is my employee she is going to join our office after reception may be she would have confused and called me sir, I assure hereafter she won't call me like that at home".

His granny was shocked to hear that I'm going to join his office she asked, "Why will she work what is the need of that??"

I started to panic, I tried hard to convince this devil, now if she continue speaking like this definitely he will change his words.

Surprisingly Arjun said, "Grandma, It's her passion I respect that let her work it doesn't matter to me instead I feel proud about my wife, she is not depending on my money and earning on her own".

I was amazed at his words eventhough it was fake the way he called me as his wife gave me some kind of pleasure. After that his granny didn't talk about this. We finished our breakfast and he left to office I moved to my room silently to ignore her observation.

Evening we went to do shopping I dressed up with white salwar with matching earrings I did a minimum make up. He took me to one of the best designer shop in the city he told me to select whatever I want while he was busy in his call. I was shocked to see the price I didn't select any out of confusion if I select any costly one he will mock me, lif I go with cheaper one then also he will mock me so, better I decided to wait for him.