Arjun's Misery

Arjun's POV

I pulled her towards me, she lost her balance and fell on me. I hugged her gently, slowly I was loosing my mind seeing her divine beauty. Her body shivered (I was unsure whether it was because of rain or due to my proximity) suddenly she hugged me tight, I was in some other world it was the first time she hugged me herself.

After a while I asked her about my nick name, eventhough my brother in law said what it meant, still I want to hear from my little sweet potato.

She didn't reply I thought she might be shy, but to my shock she denied what my BIL said. I was curious so what did she name me?? I saw a fear on those innocent eyes I know she was fear about me, I assured her with my gesture.

Slowly she opened up it meant "Devil" hubby, I laughed at my wife's naughty side, but internally I was hurt to know how she thought about me. I know I was doing everything possible to make her hate me, but my love for her was growing endlessly.

Surprisingly she found out I was hurt at her words, she took my cheeks in her palms and tried to convince me about her words, she said sorry and expressed her good wills about me.

I was ecstatic to know my wife care about my feelings. I asked her once again to reassure her feelings about me, I got my answers from her eyes, I forgot everything and lost in her innocent and I beautiful eyes.

Little I know was, she was also affected by me, slowly I pinned her in the wall inched closer to her, her half wet feather body touched mine. Gradually I took her arms and placed it on my shoulders. She blushed immensely her cheeks turned red, rain water droplets fell on her trembled lips. I was an urge to taste that.

I started to kiss her gently plumpy cheeks, beautiful eyes, sharp nose then the most beautiful glossy strawberry lips. She didn't stop she never took a step to move from me instead her body anticipated, my kiss turned into passionate one, her hands played with my hairs, rubbed my neck, caressed my shoulders. I was sure she was lost in that moment, slowly I released her when she was in short breathe, I never want to hurt her in this process.

She looked more adorable with that swollen lips, heavy breath, untied wet hair and reddish cheeks. I couldn't control myself my thumb played with her lips and cheeks. I whispered in her ears, " my little sweet potato", she was surprised at that moment and burried her face on my neck crooks.

Her fingers played on my messy hair, I pulled her tight holding her waist and started to press my lips in her neck crook, shoulders, ears, then slowly moved front towards her collar bone, jawline, her face atlast ended up in her lips again it went to another passionate lip lock with full of desires.

We were not sure how long it went a sudden lightning brought our senses back I was at guilt to see her messy face, she didn't look at me, instead she pushed me aside and ran away to the washroom.

I was so much hurt and in shock to see her actions, I felt that she was uncomfortable with me, with my touch.

The way she broke our hug and pushed me away made clear she didn't like me and still she hate me. Or else how can any girl can move in this situation??

She will act like this only if she doesn't like that guy. Now I'm sure she is not at all interested on me, I felt dejected. Tears blurred my vision, I went into the pain of rejection. Then why didn't she stopped me when I kissed her ??

My heart and mind started to fight with eachother. My heart said she likes me but, my mind warned me to not to have any hopes on her. Finally after a while my mind won, I was convinced she showed me pitty not love, I kissed her forcibly just her harmone reacted, I was shattered and went out of our room immediately, then I took my car and drived aimlessly.