Maya's Secret

"Are you ready to divorce Radhika and marry Maya??" asked my uncle.

With a fake pity on my face I replied...

"Uncle I don't deserve Maya, she loved me wholeheartedly but I was a fool to not to realise it. I know that I'm not worthy of her true and unconditional love, but still I would be glad if I get another chance".

His eyes grinned in joy, he hugged me immediately and said,

"I'm so happy Arjun, you took the right decision. Believe me definitely she will forgive you and will give you another chance".

I showed a pathetic face and asked him 

"How is it possible uncle?? We are not aware where she is right now, then how is it possible?"

His brows frowned, he rubbed his temple and said with a little hesitation,

"That I will take care of you, don't worry, first you need to get the divorce papers from that girl Radhika. Meanwhile I will bring Maya, settle the girl away with some amount and get relieved from her dirty relationship". 

I was taken back at his words, I understood all this time he wanted me to marry Maya but he faked infront of me.

Simply I replied "Ok uncle, I will do that".

Then I left that place. But I kept my eyes on him, because I'm sure he would have contacted that devil to inform everything that happened. As I guessed he rushed out immediately, ignoring his own driver he drove himself all alone. I was quite happy and relaxed on the terrace. I informed my own people to follow him, to check Maya's whereabouts.

**************************************

After a day....

As he said, I got signatures (fake) from Radhika in the divorce papers. When I showed it to him his eyes brimmed bright, his mouth widened in smile. He asked me to file it as soon as possible, I knew his rush to separate me from my wife.

I nodded my head slightly and asked about Maya. He was intrigued by my question and said " I'm searching for her through a private agency and they will find her anytime". I was getting on my nerves to catch that devil, still I hid my temper and faked a smile.

Next day I got to see that devil in front of my sight. She looked messy with tears on her cheeks, crushed clothes (I thought she would have done it purposely) and looked at me intensely. I felt like smashing her cunning face but I did vice-versa and hugged her to make her believe me. She was frozen as I expected, so I didn't stop my act there. 

I kneeled in front of her and confessed "Sorry for all my deeds and the misunderstandings, I know I hurt you a lot but please forgive me" ,she frowned. 

I continued to act "Whatever I did to you, it was all only because of Radhika's influence, she manipulated me about you. Please give me a last chance. I regret marrying her, I want to get divorce from her".

I knew she would have melted by the time, because yesterday night I heard this cunning father and daughter's conversation.

Flashback:

Yesterday I asked my so-called uncle about Maya's return. He looked at me with narrow eyes and I sensed some kind of suspicion running in his mind. So I followed him closely without his knowledge. After a while he tried to call some anonymous number. I guessed it was his daughter. He asked her to return the next day to check on me, whether I really changed or just pretending. Thank god I eavesdropped everything so that I could act accordingly.

She sat in front of me holding my hands and asked me..

"Will you marry me Arjun??"

"I was waiting for you for more than seven years. I knew I was crazy. I behaved like a mad girl but everything was for you. I have such a strong love for you, I can't tolerate any other girl with you. I can go to any extent to throw them out of your life". She gritted her teeth and her eyes sparkled like a hunting tigress.

I was taken back but managed her somehow with some fake apologies and promises. I'm sure she was convinced that now I need to provoke her. I planned a namesake dating  with her next day to bring out her real colours. 

Also I spent my whole day with her to make her believe me completely. Next day evening I took her to a well decorated private party plot for our dinner. Before we left for dinner I noticed a secret conversation between that daughter and father through their eyes. I know it was a warning for her, but this time they can't beat me. I would never leave any loopholes for them, I smirked and walked away with her.

She looks extremely happy but still I didn't see her beautiful even though with that heavy makeup. She was not even half the beauty of my wife, she looks like a cunning fox. We were talking about something, I was bored and irritated a lot to tolerate that devil. Without a choice I was waiting for a perfect time to execute my plan. To do that I had to wait for someone impatiently.

Yeah ... finally she came. It's my wife Radhika, she looks gorgeous with her simple cotton saree. I looked at her awe, and forgot about Maya. Suddenly I felt a strange feeling and looked around to find Maya's heart piercing glance at me.

Oh god!!! What I was doing?? It would create problems for all my plans. I regained my consciousness and composed myself and threw an angry look at Radhika and went near her.

I shouted "What the hell are you doing here?"

She said"  I came to meet my lovable husband" with a smile.

I winked my eyes and said " Now we are in divorce proceedings, and soon you will not be my wife, so get out of this place".

She replied" But still I'm your wife so, I have rights on you I guess".

I said" Nothing like that, I just hate you now, you don't deserve my love, you are running behind my money".

She had tears in her eyes which blurred her vision and her lips pouted. I was helpless to see her in such a state afterall I have to hurt her more. She said "I love you Arjun".

I was mesmerised to hear those magical words from her but I controlled my emotions and showed fake anger to continue my play. 

I shouted at her "Get out of my sight Radhi..." cutting me there, suddenly a hand touched her hand and dragged her away. 

I was shocked then I realised it was Maya, she was standing there like a complete crazy girl with reddish burning eyes. Instantly I was worried about my wife and my baby's safety, this psychopath should not hurt them. Because she was capable of doing anything.

Maya shouted at Radhika to leave the place immediately. But Radhika was firm and ignored her warnings. Again and again Maya warned Radhika to stay away from us, thay had a word war.

At last Maya said ," You never knew about me, I will strangle you right now. Better, just leave my Arjun to save your life", but Radhika looked at her coldly and said, 

"You are a cheap woman to date my husband, I'm not going to move back. Listen I would never give divorce to Arjun so you can't marry him and I signed those papers only out of rage, I will change my statement in the court". 

Now I got to see completely lost Maya, she looked way dangerous with her terrible look. I was alert to save my wife if this mad girl does something wrong. I knew now this cunning fox was provoked to burst out at any time.

All of a sudden she pulled Radhika's shoulders in her arms and she laughed louder like a mad girl. Her voice echoed in that place and made her look more dangerous. Then she said sarcastically ,

"If you dare to stay with my Arjun, I will chop your head and I will kill you like I killed that poor girl Ria" .

I was shocked to hear Ria's name...

To be continued...

_________________