Marriage conditions

Suddenly he stopped the car somewhere ...

I came out from my dream world and had a quick glimpse of that place. It was a street dead end with my right side few low-rise buildings and left side with a small park I guessed. We were surrounded with full darkness with some street lights.

He stopped the engine, removed his seat belt and turned towards my side I was nervous. This is the very first time we are sitting very close to each other in that street lights I could see him clearly the well combed hair, his eyes were powerful like lion's, a sharp nose, perfect curved lips and the perfume he used had some kind of attraction finally yeah he is a picture perfect flawless man.

"So if you are done with your glance shall we talk??"He asked with a smirk. My face turned red like tomato instantly I bit my lower lips, lowered down my head by scolding myself a fool.

"I have some conditions in this marriage" said Arjun.
Without meeting his eyes I nodded he continued, at first he said,
"We will be husband and wife for only two years then we will get divorced", I was irritated a little because, I know well before.

"Second, none should know about this agreement except us, got it???", Said Arjun.

I understood why, if anyone comes to know about this agreement marriage then he needs to face his grandmother's wrath, so I nodded my head in anticipation.

"Third, you 've to behave like a lovable wife and normal daughter in law after marriage", he said.

I widened my eyes and thought how is that possible? How can I act like I'm in love with him? Lifting his one of his eye burrows he asked what? With a hesitation I questioned him,
"Sir how can I act like we are in love where there is no such between us???"

"I'm paying you so much for that only" he said mercilessly.
My eyes filled with tears I turned to other side and controlled my tears from rolling down I never want to cry in front of this devil.
How can he talk to me like this??
I'm helpless to do this and I'm not such type girl to do anything for money.

He snapped his fingers in-front of my face, with a difficulty I said,
"I will try to act",  he was staring at me indifferently.
Then without further argument he said the next condition was,
" You  have to be more responsible towards my family's honour and if any of your behaviour should not affect my reputations".
I felt it was sensible so again I nodded my head.

And the last one he said, ever I should argue with him especially for silly things like I did sometimes back at shop. He said he didn't want anyone to know about their agreement, so he took me in his car rather than speaking at shop. Also, he pulled my leg by saying I'm not clever enough to understand this simple things. I gasped my breath to hold my temper what am I a fool? I closed my eyes to compose myself to give him back.

Instead he gave me another shock of my life that our marriage will be probably next week...

With a shock in my face I asked him
" Why so soon ?? give me sometime".

He smirked at me and said I can't wait for you I have to get married within this month end so my decision is final. Already I'm making arrangements for it, then I will soon inform you the wedding date.

There I lost my patience and literally yelled at him,
"How can you alone decide everything?? it's not only your marriage but also my marriage I have a family I need some time to inform and convince them for this marriage try to understand that. Simply I can't run away from my home to marry you it will spoil our both family's reputation. Did you inform your family about our marriage??" I asked with full of anger.

He was shocked  shook his head and  said no, I smirked at him. He was in deep thought , I was quite happy that at least I made him shut his mouth at least one time.

After a pause he said "let's not fight for this we will discuss how to inform our families and get marry soon".

So finally devil gave up, inside my heart I felt very happy because this time I won. Keep it up Radhika I said myself and smiled.

"Why are you smiling now??" He asked me.
I was blinking what can I say? If I say the truth he will punch me definitely.

So to escape from him I said "Nothing it was a old joke not so good leave it " and I smiled sheepishly. He shrugged his shoulders turn outside and looked into dark.

Later he asked me, "Anything else you want to say???"

Eagerly I said ,"Yes sir I want to tell you few conditions".

He gave a sudden jerk, and said "What do u put conditions for me??" He mocked me.

Politely I asked," Sir if you can put so many why not I ????", with a shock he nodded and asked me to proceed.

I took it as a sign and said my first condition he should behave properly with my family and respect them like a real son in law, he can't hurt them by any chance. Surprisingly without arguments he said ok, what next?

With a blush I said,
" There is no physical relationship in this marriage, you should never force me to do such.  You are not supposed to touch me without my concern"

He was at flabbergasted soon he turned normal and said with a smirk , "Even though if  you are the only women exist in this world, I won't touch you. You know why??"

I was stunned at his questions and said nothing only blinked.

He said, " Because I'm not interested in you don't ever think that you are really beautiful, and I had fallen for you. It's my helplessness I'm marrying you just because of that don't underestimate me".

Somewhere it hurts me inside when he said I'm not so good for him but I know I should be happy because Mr. AA (Arrogant Arjun) won't take any advantage with this marriage. But I feel lost??

Next, I said, " I want to continue my job after our marriage I can't simply sit at home".

His face turned red in anger he held my hand suddenly and said firmly, "After marriage you are not at all
Ms. Radhika Narayanan you will be Mrs. Radhika Arjun Ram don't ever forget that. I can't let my wife to work so tomorrow you will resign your job. I'm one among the top businessman, if my wife is a salaried employee what will happen to my pride? I can't let someone to point at me. Did you understand Radhika???".

His eyes was glowing like lion's. I was unable to answer my wrist pained a lot, my vision blurred still he didn't leave my hand it was so tight. He didn't bother about my pain and forced me to say yes. My throat was dry I couldn't speak up so, I nodded my head. He left my hand at once, the place he held had bruise I rubbed my hand carefully.

He said, " Listen Radhika this is one of my conditions don't ever dare to go against my words then you have to face the consequences " , he looked at my bruise recklessly. I cried silently thinking about my fate.

When I checked my watch it is almost 7.30 pm, I need to leave now or else my family will search me. I told him I will leave now he said he will drop me near hospital.

I said "It's ok sir, not needed. I will book a cab or au...." before I complete he cut in the middle and said,
"I will drop you and it is final".

He started the car didn't wait for my reply, I don't want to face his rage once again so I kept quiet.

To be continued....
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi