Radhika's Pregnancy

Am I pregnant?? 

At first I want to confirm my doubt, 

immediately I will check with a gynaecologist, without a delay I went to a nearby clinic. 

After a scan and normal check up the doctor confirmed that I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I was ecstatic with happy tears, I couldn't believe it, I'm going to become a mother. I was totally confused at my report whether it is real or my dream. 

As per Arjun's reports he can't become a father but, now how did it happen??

I really wondered. I collected my reports from the doctor and straight away went home.

I was impatiently waiting for Arjun, actually we planned to celebrate our monthly anniversary today . But I cancelled that due to my sudden pregnancy news. Still I didn't inform him of anything, little I was confused how he would react knowing about my pregnancy news. So I thought to tell him personally. Once again I checked his reports and it was clearly mentioned that he can't become a father due to the drug effects. 

So, how is it possible??

It is possible only if either one of these reports should be fake. I'm sure I'm pregnant with his child, so it's undoubtedly that Arjun's reports were fake. 

But why did the doctor lie?? 

Who was behind this?? 

Will Arjun accept this truth?? 

What if he didn't believe me?? I had sweat over my forehead.

No it's not true, why would he be in disbelief ?? 

We both love each other, we are true in our relationship, so how will we suspect this pregnancy? I was confused as well as in a panic state thinking about Arjun's response.

When I was sinking in my own world, suddenly two arms hugged me from behind and a warm breath brushed my neck. It was Arjun, subconsciously I curved my lips by holding his arms around my hip. 

"Happy monthly anniversary dear... So how do you feel now?? Are you ok??

he whispered in my ears. 

"Thank you!!Arjun wishes you the same", with a pause..."yeah I feel better now"I replied with a pleasant smile. 

Instantly he turned me around to look at his eyes by rolling my waist. With his sudden act I lost my balance and fell on him, with a tension I said "Arjun careful"

He was surprised to hear my pleas, and asked me "Did I hurt you??"

"Are you still not well??"

I stammered, how can I explain him??

what can I tell him??

But I know it's high time he should know the truth. Slowly I took out the report from my bag and gave it to Arjun. 

He was puzzled, so I gestured to him to read it. He opened and started to read, his eyebrows raised up. He was frowned, his body stiffened, I was breathing heavily and started to sweat a lot. What if he didn't accept this baby??

"Is it true?? Are you sure??" He spilled out his words shockingly. I gathered my courage nodded my head and said,

"Just now I checked with a gynaecologist, she did confirm". He sat on the bed with a jerk by holding his head with both his hands. 

A dead silence took place in that room, I had a twitched feel inside my stomach. I touched his shoulders, my fingers shivered in fear, I tried to speak but had a lump in my throat. I cleared up my throat and said to him,