The Epilogue

Author's POV

Tring... Tring... mobile rang.

Picked the call and Radhika answered "Hello... "

"Hello...Radhika, where are you? Already you are late. I was waiting for you for more than one hour. Did you forget the time?" asked Arjun with a tensed voice.

"Sorry Arjun I'm in the way, I will be there in a few minutes", said Radhika.

"Ok fine, are they coming with you? Everything is fine?? "Asked Arjun.

Radhika said "Yes Arjun they are coming with me".

"Ok fine I will be waiting for you bye" said Arjun I hung up the call.

After 20 minutes....

A luxurious car was parked in front of that 5 star hotel. Two ladies with two small children arrived. They looked pretty and so cute like any other child. They entered into the hotel lobby and reached a well decorated room within a minute, and opened the door

Boom.....

A big balloon was bursted from those colorful balls, and glitters were spread over that room. The women with children entered it. Those kids were enjoying that moment. They looked at the balls placed in that room and started to run here and there to enjoy playing with that.

Suddenly a warm hand embraced her, she was our Radhika. Yes it was Arjun who took her in his arms lovingly. They both were adorable to look at together with their kids.

.

.

.

Kids..... Can you guess???

.

.

.

Of Course they had twins they both were overwhelmed to see their children playing around that room. Today a special day for them, it's their children second birthday. Radhika delivered a twin babies in a same day couple of years ago. So they planned a grand birthday party at famous five star hotel of the city.

And they named their kids as Ryan and Ria, yeah it was a token of their love for Ria, Arjun's childhood bestie. Who lost her life in a mid way.

Soon after following them, Grandma and Sarika, Arjun's elder sister, arrived at the birthday party. She arrived with her husband and two kids. Grandma looks extremely happy with their great grandsons and daughters.

Grandma asked " How are you Radhu? Is my grandson taking care of you well?" She winked her eyes.

Radhika blushed immensely, proudly looked at Arjun and said "he used to take care of me more than himself Grandma". Everyone laughed there with joy and they both took Grandma's blessings.

Following Radhika's family arrived her father, brother came along with her mother. She had teary eyes seeing her mother walking on her heels. Yeah now her mother is completely fine she can handle herself without any help.

Her brother Varun completed his graduation and started to work in a MNC. Arjun offered him a job, but he ignored that and found a job on his own. Radhika was proud about her brother's decision.

All the guests arrived one after another, everyone's attention were on Ria and Ryan. The two little angels were cute and adorable exactly like their parents.

Now it's party time...

All together with their family and guest little Ria and Ryan cut their second birthday cake together. They were showered with lots of gifts. Arjun and Radhika happily posed for photos with their little daughter and son along with their family members.

Throwing away the evils from their life they all started their new life of journey.

Their agreement continued...

-----------------------------------

Hey Guys!!
Here I would like to conclude my story Agreement Marriage. I added this epilogue to give a proper ending, I believe you all definitely like this. I'm so grateful for your support and love. I appreciate your efforts to read and share your votes with comments about the story.

Please follow up my next works, I would be thankful for that too.

Stay safe,
With lots of love,
Meenu