Pair of Eyes

Arjun's POV

As I expected she was damn angry at me, what can I expect from her after all I did??
I hurt her physically, I was expected more from her but thankfully she didn't react much and didn't disclose my shame to her family. When she confronted me about last night I was at guilt and felt shame to look at her eyes. I explained her everything (hid the pain I went through) and asked sorry, still she was not ready to forgive me. 

After two days I tried to fix our fight but she was not interested to patch up. I was damn angry inspite of my effort, she turned deaf to me. I agree I'm a person with an anger issues but, when it is about her I'm getting more angry instantly. I can't resist her negligence still she didn't want to talk with me even to fight with me. I found out the reception shopping as a excuses to talk with her.

I was eager to strike a conversation with her, but still she was annoyed with me. I took her out to do shopping,  she tried the reception lehenga, which I selected for her. She looked like a pretty angel, I can't take my eyes form her. But I didn't say that, I know our relationship is different she is not expecting such from me. After that I took her out for dinner to make her cool. Later I cursed myself for that idea.

I saw one of my business friend in the restaurant, he drooled my wife and tried to flirt with her. I was at top of my anger I pulled her near me by her waist and declared her as my wife, all that time she didn't open her mouth which aggravated me to worse. She was not ready to proclaim as my wife. This thought sickened me more, why am I not suitable for her??

Suddenly she brushed my hands from her waist with an angry look. (all that time I forgot I was holding her waist) I was getting more possessive about her, how far I tried to control my feelings but it all went in vein.

Once we returned home I confronted her about the same but, she made me more aggressive by saying I'm a  stranger to her. There I ended my saturation point I fixed in my mind to let her realise our relationship. (Later I understood it was a lame excuses given by myself to move closer to her)

When I touched her shoulders immediately I was lost in her innocence, I couldn't resist my burning desires for her. When I inched closer to her baby skin, magnetic eyes, strawberry lips drives me crazy. I went out my desires on her  my mind warned me to stop, when she said I was a gentleman but, the beast in me pushed me in opposite. I kissed her without her wish, I never mind her pleads, once I did that I felt embarrassed and was in shame for what I did with her.

After that incident I was very much careful towards her I strictly forbidden her, I didn't see that pair of eyes I swear it was my weaknesses I couldn't manage myself when I saw those. But to test my stubborn next day I saw her with so much grace in her saree, top of that most important thing is she blushed looking at me.

On the reception day when I saw her stepped out of her room with my sister, I was completely frozen she was like a goddess of beauty came from heaven.

I couldn't take of my eyes from her though my sister teased me, she noticed my gaze on her but nothing bothered other than her divine beauty. I took her hand and walked towards the part hall. I noticed her anxiety when we were nearing the crowd, her palms turned chill. Instantly I left her hands and embraced her, surprisingly she anticipated her cheeks turned red, I felt contented.

She turned and looked at me with a surprise look. I turned and looked at her and whispered "Don't worry everything will be fine, I'm here with you I will take care" and I pressed her shoulder in assurance.

She was glad that I understood her without any conversations, she gave a smile to reassure me. I treated her like a princess in every possible way, ofcourse she is my princess.