Love & Care

Next day I woke up early with full josh and enthusiasm, my eyes searched for him but unfortunately Arjun was not there in the room. I was terrified. Where did he go?? After that hug I noticed a change in him, I cursed myself for that. I searched every nook and corner of the villa but he was nowhere to be found. I panicked and started to shiver with the thought....

Did he leave me again???

My eyes were filled with tears, I was about to break down. Suddenly someone patted my shoulders. I was jerked and turned back, it was my Arjun. I breathe out as a sign of relief

He asked me," What happened??"
I striked his chest repeatedly and hugged him with tears on my cheek.

He was clueless with my actions but he was silent, he didn't disturb me while I was whimpering on his chest. My body shivered in that state he realised my situation, eventually he hugged me back and caressed my hair.

After sometime I was entangled from his embrace and he asked me, "What happened??"

I didn't look into his eyes and said "
Nothing I had a bad dream so I was panic"

He looked at me suspiciously, I blubbered, "Arjun I'm scared to stay alone please don't leave me alone I can't get sleep if I had to sleep alone, I thought you left me alone and went again without informing me"I feebled.

He wiped my tears and said "I went for a jog",  with a pause he continued to say,
"Now I understand how you lost weight and got dark circles in the last two months, sorry Radhika". I gave a confused look.

With a faint smile he said "We are getting late, come lets go". He moved away.

Without much conversation I got ready for the office with a simple pink and white dress.I went to the parking lot but I didn't start my two wheeler, instead started to wait for him impatiently. Arjun must come now. I need to execute my plans.

Last night itself I decided how to make a move from now on. I went in to check on him, suddenly he came through the staircase and I was mesmerised. He looks absolutely handsome and manly in his black shirt with grey full trousers. Getting back to my senses, I peeked out of the house and kept my face sadly as I expected he walked near to me and asked what happened. Why are you still here?? Didn't you go to the office??

I kept a puppy face and said "My two wheeler is repaired, not sure what happened but it is not getting started".
He tried to kick it but nothing worked. He tried to check (How will it work? I smiled playfully. Yes I did it.)

He said "let me ask the mechanic to check, but, how will you go to the office? Shall I book a cab for you? Or you can take our other car".

I was embarrassed and said, " I don't know how to drive".

He chuckled and said "Ok fine I will teach you, if you permit". My eyes sparkled. I nodded my head with a big smile and said "ok".

He smiled and said "Ok fine , now our driver will drop you in another car I will drive myself".

I was shocked but casually I asked if you were going to our office. Can you drop me off if you don't mind??His eyebrows went up in surprise. I ignored looking at him.

He asked me "Are you sure?? You want to come with me??" Yeah I nodded. He signed me up to sit in his car. We both sat together in the backseat, I sat quietly with him but my mind was dancing inside happily as my plan worked.

We had a normal conversation. He enquired about my family and he said we will go there this weekend. After reaching our office I got down and went to my place and never looked back at him (literally I forced myself not to turn back). But a pair of eyes looked at me and fumed in jealousy.

I was so happy about our relationship progress, now I started to think about my second plan and how to execute that. I made a call to a number and made some arrangements. After some time I rang him, surprisingly he took my call in two rings and I smiled.

He asked "Everything ok Radhika??". I could sense the tense in his voice, immediately I said "All ok Arjun I just called to ask about granny, did you call her??".

He was relaxed with a sign of breathe I chuckled and he said "Yes I spoke with her she is in half the way, tonight she will reach there"

A silence took place there for a while but to my surprise he broke it and asked,
"Did you finish lunch?? I lift my eyebrows in surprise. This is the first time after marriage we are speaking something like this in office hours.

With a smile yet yet I said, without a thought he said "Ok I will order your food have it soon already it's late".

I said " Ok" and I was flying high with his concern for me. I asked him vice-versa he said he will have lunch sometime, I told him to eat soon and he said ok.

With a bit of hesitation I asked him,
"Shall we go out for dinner tonight?? I continued I'm feeling bored if you are free we will go please Arjun"

He said "ok but, I will come to the venue directly ,because I have some clients meeting late evening"

I said "not a problem, thank you Arjun I will share you the location and we will meet there bye", I hung up.

I'm not able to focus on my work. I was only thinking about him and his caring words and smiled at myself like a crazy girl.

I finished the lunch ordered by him. I was astonished that he picked up everything to my taste, my friend Swathi teased me, I blushed in his thoughts.

Evening he sent a car to drop me at home. I was touched with his concern and questioned myself, why I never realised his care and love for me before?? I always thought only about his temper.
From the very beginning he took care of me despite our fights. Even during our first meeting at a cafe he was firm to drop me at hospital. Each and every moment we shared together flashed in my mind one after another. I realised his good heart and caring nature. He is a good husband, I'm glad that I got him.

It's half past seven I was ready with a georgette yellow saree with matching earrings and normal makeup. I felt content after looking at myself in the mirror. I want to look special tonight. It's our first dinner date at least for me. Earlier we went out for dinner but never I was happy and excited like today. I texted him the location and went to the venue alone, and started to wait for him.

I arranged everything for a proper dinner date and prayed to god that all should go well. I got a call from grandma. I happily picked up and inquired about her journey. She said she reached and she is fine.

Hesitantly she asked me about Arjun, with a smile "I said trust me when you come back everything will be ok. I started to understand him. I will not leave him at any cost". She grinned with joy and blessed us.

After talking with her I realised he hadn't come yet, so I made a call to him.

He said, " Just now the meeting is over and I will be coming in sometime". I started to wait for him profusely again. I failed to notice a pair of eyes watching me.

To be continued...

_________________