The End

What did you say? "

Repeat again... asked Arjun with his trembling voice, deep eyes.

By that time Maya realised what she said. She was sweating profusely, but she tried to excuse herself, and said

"Nothing Arjun's I said nothing" she was breathing heavily.

Arjun looked at her fiercely and took baby steps to reach her. Meanwhile she was moving back without her conscious but she was stopped by a wall. 

"Tell me Maya... Did you have your  hands on Ria's death?? " Asked Arjun.

Little she was alert by the time now and asked innocently " Who is Ria?"

Arjun was stunned and frowned at her, he had a knot in between his brows after a while he realised something suddenly his fists tightened and walked very close to Maya held her shoulders firmly and spitted his words with venom, 

"Maya I know you are a sly, you will goto any extent to get what you want but, I never thought you can do murders too. So you killed my friend Ria, Am I right???"

Now that devil Maya completely drowned in fear but somehow managed and answered "I already answered your question, I didn't kill anyone", she gritted her teeth.

This time Radhika took her turn and said

"So, it means you didn't kill Ria... But why can't your father do it for you?? "she raised her brows and crossed her arms over her chest. 

Seeing Radhika, instantly Maya became insane, she moved forward to hit her but she was stopped by Arjun. He twisted her hands and held it behind her back. He asked her to confess the truth otherwise he would have broken her hand, he said.

Maya realised that Arjun trapped her in a love drama, she was alerted to not to tell them anything about her truth so she asked quietly "Why would my father kill her? I have never seen her, so does my father".

Radhika clapped her hands and said "Exactly Maya you and your father are cowards, who can't hit a person directly face to face, you people knew to hit others only at their back, so you can't kill her but your coward father can ask someone to do it" she laughed louder.

Seeing Radhika mocking her and her father Maya went to the top of her anger and exasperated, she lost her mental balance completely and laughed like a psychopath. She jerked her hands from  Arjun's clutches and  shouted on top of her voice.

"Yes I killed that Ria, I will kill this Radhika too, I will kill anyone who cross my path" she said. 

Her eyes glowed; she was in extreme rage to not realize whatever she said. Always she needs someone to control her anger when she was out of her mind, but now none of them tried to stop her because they wanted her to tell everything so they provoked her more. 

Radhika said sarcastically "I can't believe you killed her. I thought you are fit for nothing, only your father doing everything to please you". Radhika rolled her eyes teasingly and mocked Maya again and again.

She lost her temper and said "Not my father, yes it was me who planned Ria's death and made it look like an accident. So none doubted her death including Arjun, her family and her friends" she laughed.

"But why did you kill her?" asked a broken Arjun. 

Without a second Maya replied, "Because she was in love with you". 

He was shattered just because she loved him, her life was taken. His eyes turned red in anger he slapped hard on her cheeks and called her "psycho".

He strangled her neck in a fit of fury, she was suffocated but still laughing. He kept on pressing his hands over her neck thinking about his moments with Ria.

Radhika interrupted them and tried to stop Arjun's act. She picked his arms and tried to pull him back from hurting Maya. Even Though he was strong slowly, he realised what he was doing and he was eventually moved back by Radhika.

After breathing properly again Maya yelled at Radhika 

"Stop acting like a goddess, I never need your mercy. I will get killed by Arjun's hands. But I can't let anyone live with Arjun, he belongs to me, only to me", she laughed horribly.

He kneeled down and cried louder thinking about his friend Ria's death. He was at fault and held him responsible for her end, Radhika hugged and pacified him. 

Maya started to sob and questioned him with a fake tears,

"Why didn't you love me Arjun??"

"Why did you treat me indifferently    always? ?"

"It was all your mistake you only made me like this, if you would have accepted me I would never thought to take anyone's life", she sobbed.

She continued, " I always love you immensely from my heart, I was waiting for the right moment to propose to you but that bitch Ria proposed to you, I can't tolerate that. So I planned to kill her soon after you returned from your farewell trip. But your accident... I never thought to hurt you Arjun, it was an accident, she cried". 

Her words pierced Arjun's heart, even though he was angry at her he felt pity seeing her condition and held him as a soul responsible for their misery and Ria's death.

"Do you love him?? Really?? I can't believe it. So why did you push him into a coma by changing his drugs?" Radhika sarcastically asked.

Maya was shocked to hear Radhika, her face changed pale, her body shivered and looked into Arjun, who was fuming in anger. She tried to cover up that she didn't do anything. But radhika didn't give her a chance and slapped her face fiercely. 

Radhika asked her to not act. She said 

" We know everything about your deeds, don't act like an innocent. We know you and your father behind Arjun's coma and you both framed him as infertile" she slapped her again.

Radhika said "If you truly loved him definitely you can't see him in pain, so it was clear that you never bothered about his feelings. You are such a traitor, and self centred person. You don't love him, it was an obsession ".

Maya shouted "No I'm not, I love Arjun immensely more than you. You came in between us, Arjun it's all for you. I didn't want to kill Ria but, I lost my brain when I saw her with you. Try to understand my love please accept me" she shed crocodile tears.

Arjun was damn angry, he understood that Maya was giving excuses and blaming him emotionally, he shouted in pain and agony, when he was about to burst out, Radhika rushed to him and consoled. She hugged him and made him realise he was not aware of this devil so he was not responsible for Ria's death. 

Using this opportunity Maya tried to escape from there but she was captured and arrested by the police.

Likewise her father was also arrested according to her statement. 

They both were sentenced to imprisonment for murdering Ria, faking the accident and pushed Arjun into coma. Maya was sentenced to  mental asylum for her mental imbalance. Along with them that doctor was also punished and his license was cancelled.

Arjun gave moral support to Ria's family; he considered them as his own family. 

Radhika and Arjun started their life with a new beginning. They were ready to welcome their baby to this world. He showered his entire love on Radhika, she became his everything, his world. Hereafter there will be no tension for them, only true happiness. 

THE END!!!

-------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you all like this story of Arjun and Radhika. And thank you so much for your support. Without your support it was practically not possible for me to write 50 chapters. Sincerely I thank you all. Please extend your support to all my works. I hope I won't disappoint you.

Thank you all!!!