Family time

Once we reached hospital, I said,
" Sir I will meet you tomorrow ", and I bid a goodbye to him.

But he got down from the car before me, I wondered why??
He opened my side car door and said "Radhika I will come with you to see your mom".

I was stunned and I asked "But why??Sir it's not needed please you may leave now, about us I will talk with my parents first then you can meet them".

But he was firm in his decision while we were arguing my little brother Varun came and asked me about Arjun. I was in search of words how to introduce him?? My would-be husband?? or my boss?? Before I say something he interrupted and said,

"Hi!! I'm Arjun Ram".
Immediately he came forward with his hands. Instantly Varun opened his mouth wider and his eyes were popped out. I shouted his name twice to get his attention, but he ignored me and turned towards Arjun.

He exclaimed "So are you the owner of AR group of companies??" Arjun nodded his head and said "yes"

Now this fellow started to behave like a kid he just blabbered some non-sense talks,
"Sir is it really you?? I could not believe I'm your great fan, how can you achieve so much in this young age?? I read your article in the business magazine after your, young entrepreneur award really, I admire you" said Varun enthusiastically.

I was shocked to see Arjun's face he had pleasant smile unlike normal smirk. Of course it was not at all fake because my little brother behaved like he had seen a lord. The more he praise him, the more I got irritated. My each and every actions Arjun noticed with his side glimpse. Let him notice I'm not scared of him I said myself.

Varun shouted breaking my thoughts,
"Oh!! Radhi how do you know Arjun sir?? Why did you never tell me??"
(My mind voice : So finally, he saw my existence).

He said "I know you are working in his office, but do you know him personally??" He looked at me suspiciously.

I was taken back at his questions, I didn't know how to manage this now. Again Arjun came forward and said,
" I came to see your mom so can I??"

Varun grinned at him and said
"Sure sir please come with us we are grateful to have you".

Leaving Varun ahead of us Arjun joined with me and mocked me,
"See your brother is more interested about me than you??"

I was irritated to the core and said,
"then you can better marry him".  Immediately I realized what I said and bit my tongue. He noticed my act raised his eyebrows and chuckled, I was stunned to see his smile. Meanwhile we reached my mother's room so we kept quiet.

Mr. AA acts very well with my parents he represented him as a perfect gentleman. They were so happy to see this devil's humble posture. I could not believe after Varun my parents also started to praise him, what magic he did on them I was amazed?? Then I looked at him carefully, I was really surprised it was first time I saw him smiling wider, really he looks good when he smiles whole heartedly I just admired him.

Suddenly he looked at me and raised his eyebrows with a question, I blushed and turned away but this time his eyes speaks something to me his face was also not as stone. So what was that?? I wondered.

My father all of a sudden held Arjun's hand and said "Thank you sir, we are indebted to you we will be thankful forever, and we will never forget your timing help you saved my wife, family and my everything", my father had tears in his eyes he tried so hard to control that.

We everyone felt bad seeing him like that. But Arjun consoled him and said "It's ok uncle relax, nothing great I did aunty is fine now so you should be happy don't cry. If you want to thank, better you thank your daughter".

My father looked at me proudly and I was embarrassed to see him. I saw a completely different Arjun now, who was very sensible. I was confused whether this Arjun is real or that arrogant one??

" And onemore thing don't call me Sir, you are like my father so call me Arjun. It's fine", said Arjun. My father accepted his request, he smiled and patted onh his shoulders. I was stunned and opened my mouth wide in shock. Oh!! gosh he is such a great actor I said in my mind.

He had dinner with my family, and he behaved like one among us he acted well, I was unable to hide my surprise about him, I was dumb throughout this drama. Now the it's the time for him to leave, he said
" Goodbye all , aunty take care of your health.stay healthy and happy. Soon we will meet again".

He went near the door but suddenly turned back and looked at me. He came near me and held my hand casually, I was shocked.

All of a sudden he said," Uncle we both are in so much love, we would like to marry, and we need your permission and blessings. Will you accept us???"

To be continued....
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter if you are impressed with my work please never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further and entertain you. I believe you will continue to encourage me with your votes and comments.

Thank you
Stay safe
Meenakshi Jothi