Love confession

I lost my sense and fell down, the only thing I remember was someone holding me so, I didn't fall down on the floor. The touch and perfume smell of the person makes me feel more comfortable, I felt he is Arjun, my Arjun. Thank god!! he came to save me.

Someone sprinkled water on my face, patted my cheeks and asked me to wake up it's Arjun's voice soothing me. I pushed myself and opened my eyes slowly with blurred vision, I saw anxious Arjun with mixed emotions. I thrusted my face on his chest and sobbed. My body shivered in fear he quickly understood me, instantly caressed my hair and rubbed my back.

With his support I gained my strength lifted my face to look at him, I tried to speak he put his finger on my lips and signed me to not to speak. My eyes filled with tears, again he hugged me and said,
" I know everything don't worry Radhika I'm with you, I won't leave the person behind this". His voice and his stiffened body indicates his rage, his eyes were red like a danger light.

He made me stand and helped me to walk he took me near washroom door and told me to clear my blackened face. I nodded my head , went inside and tried to wash away that. The reflection on the mirror pushed me to remember my mortification. I buried my face in my palms and screamed in pain, Arjun came inside and hugged me tightly.

He said "I can't see you in this condition please stop hurting yourself, I will make everything fine trust me, definitely we will punish each and everyone behind your tears"

Still I sobbed, holding my face between his palms, he asked me again
" Will you trust me??" I sobbed and nodded my head slowly.

He caressed my face, washed away the colour with water and wiped my face with his kerchief. I stood like a dead soul all the time,but I felt a pain and anger in his eyes.

He took me in his embrace and went inside our office and roared louder like a lion,
"Don't you all dare to malign her in my presence??" The whole office was stunned all the employees stood up.

"How dare you all badmouth about he
Do you know who is she??"
All were silent.

"She is my wife, Radhika Arjun Ram",

His muscles tightened, I could feel that from his embrace. Slowly I lifted my head from his embrace and saw the entire office were shocked and frightened looking at him. I looked at his face with full of rage and fury his nerves on his face were clearly visible.

He ordered someone standing next to him to get the today's video footage.

He said "I want to know who were all criticized my wife, I will cut their tongue who speaks ill about my wife. I want to know who framed her. I'm not going to be quite I will sue you all let me see, where will you work hereafter". He was breathing heavy his nose turned red like a chilly.

Someone from that group came forward and said, "Sir we don't know you both were married, your private photos were displayed by someone so we thought bad about her but, we didn't know who was behind her humiliation. Also we didn't assault her please believe us. We felt sorry for what happened please forgive us"

His embrace tightened on me I could hear his heart beat it beats fastly.

He said sharply "let me find out who framed this then, I will decide to what to do with you all" He didn't wait there for a second he took me in his arms and walked away.

He carefully dropped me in the car backseat, and sat next to me with his hands on my shoulders. I felt safe and comfortable in his embrace so, I moved close to him wrapped my hands over his waist ,slanted my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. He held me tightly and rubbed his cheeks on my head the warmth of him pacified my pain.

We reached home till that time we didn't speak anything, he kept me in his embrace and took me to our bedroom. I was like a stone he made me sit on the bed and moved little from me, I pulled his arms, hugged him tightly and said "Don't leave me Arjun, I'm scared please be with me. I need you". He was freezed for a moment.

He replied softly "I'm not going anywhere, I will not go leaving you alone, I was about to get something for you to eat, you are so tired".

I nodded my head and said "I don't need anything except you, please stay with me Arjun", I pressed my cheeks on his chest. He didn't disturb me, after sometime he received a phone call.

He cuddled me and attended the call, his muscles tightened, he closed his fists and said sternly,
"I need a complete details within tonight"

I understood what he was talking it was about me. Subconsciously I shivered, tears rolled from my cheeks he patted my shoulders to comfort me.

He disconnected the call and made me sit in his embrace. We were quite for a while then he broke the silence and said,
"Listen Radhika this is not your humiliation it's mine, you are my pride, you are my wife,you are my little fairy, my sweet potato, my everything, I can't see you like this. If you trust me please come out of this horror, I will not leave them. Sorry it's my mistake I was careless I should be more responsible towards your safety because, I have many enemies in my business. Irresponsibly, I let someone to harm you it's my mistake",
he hit glass table in his extreme wrath, his hands started to bleed.

I was flinched and held his bleeding hand and tried to wrap my duppata on it to stop the blood, I asked him angrily,
" What are you doing Arjun?? Why are you hurting yourself ?? I can't see you in such state??"

His eyes twinkled he said "Radhika, even I can't see you in pain, it is tearing my soul".
I was touched with his love for me,I hugged him and cried on his shoulders.

He was shocked and asked, " Why are you crying again?? I said not to worry please, believe me Radhi.....??"

I stopped him with my lips it's my first time to initiate a kiss I never know to how to do that but still I continued.... He was surprised for a while then, suddenly he took control on me he kissed me. But it was with so much love and care nothing more than that it soothed my soul, I felt like he sucked my pain and humiliation I went through. It was a long kiss with only love and care.

He released me gently cupped my face kissed my swollen eyes, and wiped the tears by his lips, he looked at me intensely. Slowly his warm lips kissed all over my face and hugged me tightly, he knew what I need now, only him, only his love, he showered me with that, I didn't stop him anywhere instead I anticipated.

"I love you Arjun..." I murmured.....
Instantly he broke the hug and asked me with a surprised look,
"What did you say??"

With a curve on my lips I pulled him closer to me, and whispered in his ears
" I love you... Arjun " and pressed my lips on his cheeks gently.

"I love you... So much" I said again.

To be continued...

_________________

Hey guys thanks for your support.I will be really happy if I get comments and votes from the silent readers.As an author it means a lot it encourages me to write further, so please try to post your comments and vote. Thank you.