Head Over Heels

Indeed I'm in love... with Arjun with my husband.

Chillness spread over my entire body. I closed my face with my palms. I felt completely shy. I never realised that I'm in love with my husband all these days. 

I wondered when it started?? I recollected all our memories starting from the day we met. How did he propose for marriage?? How did he convince my family?? how did I became Mrs. Arjun?? Finally the intimate moments between us all flashed in my mind atlast that horrible agreement. 

I started to sweat a lot. I was frightened as well as hurt about our agreement. I cursed myself for signing that agreement, how can I leave my husband after all I knew that I started to love him immensely??

Now I want to know whether he also has the same feelings towards me or not ??

What would he be doing now?? 

Maybe he would be also blushing like me, I giggled with that thought. 

Almost one hour passed slowly. I peeked out of the washroom and searched for Arjun. He was not there in our room. With a little hesitation I went to the balcony and checked the entire house thoroughly but I couldn't find him anywhere. 

The time was early morning 4'o'clock. Where can he go at this time?? I was nervous, I feel like something twitched in my stomach. I tried calling his number but he didn't pick my calls then, I had thought maybe he need some time to realise about our relationship like how I had, my lips curved widely. 

Yes, that could be the reason, otherwise where would he go leaving me alone at this time?? I consoled myself and went to bed. 

Anyway, he will come soon . I have to wait for him. I couldn't sleep every time I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, I saw Arjun only his face, his smile, his touch, his kisses subconsciously my fingers ran over my face. I buried my face in the pillow. I was completely shy . I kept on smiling and blushing with his thoughts. I know each and every nerve of my body wants to see him, and hug him. I want to see those eyes which show love and care for me , which made me fall for him. 

I took our wedding album and started to see our pics. This is the very first time after marriage I'm looking at our wedding album. He was looking stunning in his wedding attire. First time I felt proud and happy, one of the most eligible men belongs to me only to me. He is my man, my husband, my Arjun. I smiled again and again like a crazy girl. Thinking about him I slept on his bed holding our wedding album.

I woke up in the morning but I was shocked that I slept till 10 ' o'clock. Then the reason I slept made me blush, immediately my eyes went in search of Arjun. He is not in the room I was not aware whether he come or not??

Did he go to the office today??

I made a call but he didn't pick it up. I know he is very sincere and punctual in his work, so he might be busy in his office work. I assured myself once it's done he will call me back soon. Later I informed 2 hours permission to my manager and rushed into washroom.

After the bath I went to the closet and scanned all my dresses. Today is my special day. I want to look more pretty in his eyes. After my love realisation towards Arjun I'm going to meet him for the first time so, I want to look special. 

I know many times he looked at me in awe whenever I wore sarees, so today I will mesmerise him with his favourite colour saree. I know he is a man fond of black and white color. That's why I decided to wear my black and white designer saree, with simple ornaments and my regular makeup. When I looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe whether it was me or someone else. More than my saree and ornaments, the smile in my glossy lips, pink on my plumpy cheeks, and happiness in my eyes made me look extremely gorgeous, my Arjun was the reason behind all this. 

With a smile I said to myself today Arjun will be clean bowled. I went down to inform granny and to enquire about Arjun's whereabouts but she surprised me. She said Arjun came early in the morning and he left for the office . She said he was so tired that I asked him to get some rest but he denied. I was hurt to know that he came to our room and left without talking with me. But granny told me Arjun said you are tired so not to disturb you until you are awake. My eyes twinkled and my cheeks turned red. I blushed immensely. She caressed my hair and blessed me to stay happy forever. After our general conversation I still went to the office. I didn't get a call from Arjun but I never mind because I'm head over heels.

I can't wait, I was very much eager to see my husband who occupied my heart slowly and steadily. I avoided many gazes and some of their eyes drooled on me. I was irritated a lot. What will they do if they all come to know I'm Arjun's wife. My heart beats faster and says I belong to Arjun only to him. With a curve on my lips straight away I went to meet him. When I asked in reception to fix an appointment she said he was busy and he can't meet anyone. I fumed in anger. I want to proclaim that I'm his wife. I don't need anyone's permission to meet my husband but I controlled myself and went back to my seat.

After lunch break impatiently once again I tried to meet him but I was informed that he left the office an hour ago for some important work, my vision blurred with tears somehow I managed to hide from others. What is so important to him other than meeting me?? I was hurt inside and hid my pain.

After that I was unable to focus on my work , it was all noticed by Swathi. She is my only friend in this office. Only she knew about Arjun and my relationship in my office group. When she asked me if I couldn't explain to her about us, I simply gave some lame excuses. Again and again I called him but everything went in vain. Suddenly I got a message from Arjun. My face brightened immediately with lots of love. I opened it...

So what was that???

To be continued...

_________________