Love Confession-2

Arjun's POV

After our dinner date I started to believe that everything is changing between us. I'm sure she had developed feelings for me, so I decided to take the next step in our relationship. 

I thought about disclosing my secret to her. As a wife she has the right to know my secret, if she accepts me wholeheartedly I will be the luckiest man in the world.

But the next day she broke my heart once again, I felt rejected by my own wife. I always wondered why she was not interested in disclosing our relationship to others ?? Especially in our office premises she never took any benefits of my wife or advantages with that.

It was her presentation day. From the morning she was anxious when I asked her the reason she said about her client meeting and presentation. As a husband I badly wanted to be with my wife, the very first time I'm going to see her professionally. I was excited about that and postponed all my meetings and went there. 

As I expected, she steals the show. I felt proud seeing her knowledge. I felt like hugging her and conveying my wishes but I planned to do it at night with a surprise gift for her. So, I just wished her with a handshake, winked at her and went out to purchase a gift for her.

I purchased a gold bracelet with diamond stones for her, I was preparing myself for how to propose to her. By that time I got a call from her, with so much love I picked it. 

With a very first word I understood she was not in a good mood, I never knew it was because of me. 

Suddenly she bursted out, when she said she was embarrassed at my presence in her presentation. I was more hurt when I knew that, she was not ready to disclose our relationship, I concluded she felt ashamed to be my wife, again the pain of rejection hit my heart. I was driven crazy I restricted myself and said sorry for my deeds.

From that point I tried to avoid her. I can't handle her rejection again and again. I felt low in my own eyes, after our six months of marriage life still I'm not able to read her mind. 

I didn't go home early that night, but she waited for me. She made my favourite food for dinner silently, I ate and went to sleep. She tried to make a conversation but I didn't give her space. I'm fed up, I can't manage our relationship, I'm in crystal clear love with her but she never knew about my feelings.

Next day I went to the office early. I knew she would search for me at home, so I went out. After a while I got a call from my office about our personal photos shared in an AV room. I was tense about Radhika's act. she wouldn't like this, definitely she must be shocked so I rushed to my office, before things got worse I wanted to sort it out. 

But everything went out of my hand, when I entered the lobby someone dashed me and was about to fall down, I held her in my arms, her face was blackened.

She murmured something when I went near her and listened to her. God!! dammit!! she was none other than my wife Radhika , she muttered my name. I was shattered to see her pretty face blackened.

Soon, I guessed someone had planned everything against her. I was in a fit of rage but at first I took care of her. I sprinkled water on her face to get her conscious. Once she got up she hugged me tightly and cried miserably, I swear to make that person's life hell. Whatever happens I will be with her even though she never accepts me, my love for her is unconditional. But when the opposite happened than I expected, I was in a different world, when she proposed to me... 

At Present :

"I love you Arjun.... "said Radhika. 

I was stunned to hear those words from her, yes I always wanted this, I expected her love and care but, all of a sudden I can't believe myself. Like a kid I pinched my hand, she noticed that, pinched my cheeks and laughed. 

It's not a dream, it's real, my wife is in love with me. Subconsciously I smiled and hugged her tightly, her words echoed in my ears. I was ecstatic. She cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

She said, " Please don't ignore me Arjun, I can't tolerate that. If I  mistakes you can punish me in another way but, never leave me. I can't live without you".

I had happy tears rolled on my cheeks, that my wife love me so much. Butterflies flies in my stomach, I never felt such feel with anyone except her.

Slowly,I remembered bitter truth, what will happen if she came to know that I was frightened and tried to detangle from her clutches. She looked at me questioningly. I didn't look at her eyes, I was speechless. 

I turned my face and said to her "I don't love you Radhika, still I follow the agreement. You are my name sake wife, just my responsibility, so I took care of you other than nothing in between us", my voice shivered, words trembled, I closed my fist.

I was waiting for her reaction, I was expecting her to burst out, even a tight slap. But, she didn't act for a while, I turned back and looked at her and she gave a stern look. Suddenly she blasted out in laughter, I was confused at her act, what happened to her?? 

She pulled me closer and said, 

" If you  have dare look at my eyes and tell that once again??"

I was not able to look at her eyes and turned my gaze away. She gave a winning smile. I lost once again. But I decided to stop this right away. I never want to spoil her future or to cheat her. So I believed it's better to disclose my secret. If she reject me after that also, I will accept her decision. But I can't cheat her and I never want to start our life with lies.

I said "Radhika, before you take any decision, I want you to know  something important about me, it my secret. After hearing this if you accept me, I will be the most happy man in the world or else, if you choose to leave still I will be the lucky man atleast loved by you for sometime. I will live my life with your memories never trouble you"

She looked at me intensely, and I continued to say, " I... I...m... I.. have...", I stammered everywhere. It's not easy for me, how can I tell her my problem... Oh god give me strength please I prayed to myself. Again I tried after a deep breath and stammered "I.. I... Have.... I.. I.."

She cut me there by closing my mouth with her soft fingers. I was puzzled at her act,

she said "I knew everything Arjun, I never mind that still I love you.. I will love you forever... you are my everything... I'm expecting only your heart... only your love... Will you give me that??"

She had tears in her eyes and her fingers trembled. She took off that.

I was frozen . Did she know my secret?? Is it true?? How ??  

To be continued.....